Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Dolphins Second half game thread

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Working 12 8's/12's is really going to suck more in september!! Lol love football but at least they invented dvrs!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony on sideleins looking like oh, no,mi netter pick it up...Dak on my heels....lol...j/k...

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Guys, do you remember Jerry had a man crush on Mcflabb( rather Mcnabb before he became Mcflabb ) and drafted Quincy hoping he becomes a Mcnabb , may be Dak will fulfill his wish !
Thoughts of QC (shudders)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Flag was for personal foul on us.Showers hesitates, Jackson running, weaving gets about 14 of it.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
In case some of you tool fans from other teams are snooping on our board let this be a warning to you, Romo goes down, Dak unleashes hell.....Your choice.

marchetta

Reaction score
Giants forum is going crazy over Dak right now
Some Giants Fans comments...

Prescott is picking up tonight right where he left off last week.

Prescott is looking good again tonight. That was a great run for a TD.

Yup. I can't believe how good he looks. Damn it.

And Alfred Morris looks as good or better than he did with the skins. Still waiting to see Eliott.

It is only preseason but yes he does look good. Their offense will definitely be as good as expected. Pretty much the key to beating them will be the defensive line getting through that brick wall of an o-line.

pre season .. bla bla bla ... yeah I get it
but this kid Prescott looks legit as ****
60 something yard bomb with pressure in his face and drops it in the bucket ... then follows it up with a perfect back shoulder throw for a TD ?
yeah ... kid has talent

Dak is a bad boy.

Looks like Dallas has found their #2 QB & possible future starter in Dak Prescott. I know it's only pre-season, but the guy is completing just about every pass he throws & is mobile & fast enough to pick up those 3rd down yds with his legs. Either Miami starters stink or that Dallas O is gonna be scary this yr. Our D has a huge test come Sept 11. If we don't win the battle of the trenches, it's gonna be a long night for our team. Dak just threw another TD as I type this..

the game is not too big for this cat (Dak)

Why oh why did he have to end up with the cowboys..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dock...how many are going to say that last run by Jackson is enough to put DMC off the roster...lol...probably a lot...but it was nice, but against scrubs....lol...

BubbleScreen

Reaction score
Showers didn't show anything tonight. Almost want to hold Dak out against Seattle to see if Jameill is worth keeping on the 53.