Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Dolphins Second half game thread

drawandstrike

Reaction score
McClain actually came in early and interfered with Butler on that deep ball and Butler caught it anyway. Now the fade for the TD. Butler is looking good!

Sydla

Reaction score
So you admit you are just assuming their defense will suck, you don't have any actual reason to believe it. I think we will struggle without DLaw and Gregory, after that I think we will do far better. As far as takeaways, we were second in the league there two years ago... And putting up points like we have been will go a long ways to creating opportunities for takeaways.

If anyone is assuming anything it's you assuming the defense is fine. There are way too many questions to assume anything at this point.

And I am not assuming anything. I am watching. And right now there doesn't appear to be a consistent ability to get to the QB. That's going to be a problem against good teams with quality QBs.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Pl

Playing the Rams and dolphins in preseason.
Come talk to me after the first 4 games of the regular season. Just sayin.

People are freaking out about this defense now... For no reason... I am just showing them they have no reason to freak out now. Though should people really freak out right before we get DLaw and Gregory back?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak had same offense as Showers last week......difference Dak 2 throws and a TD first possession in 2nd half. Showers didn't even score, not even FG range

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Not a Garrett guy, but I gotta hand it to him, putting the ball in Dak's hand and letting him show he can BALL BABY

endersdragon

Reaction score
If anyone is assuming anything it's you assuming the defense is fine. There are way too many questions to assume anything at this point.

And I am not assuming anything. I am watching. And right now there doesn't appear to be a consistent ability to get to the QB. That's going to be a problem against good teams with quality QBs.

So you are dropping the whole silly "they aren't getting takeaways" thing.