Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Dolphins Second half game thread

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do you think if Jones offered to trade Dak to someone for a 1st round pick right now, do you think they would take it

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
NFL News Alert: Blandino announces the soon to be implemented "Dak Rule" which will force Dak Prescott to paly with one arm tied behind his back. Cites League Parity as reason

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If anyone is assuming anything it's you assuming the defense is fine. There are way too many questions to assume anything at this point.

And I am not assuming anything. I am watching. And right now there doesn't appear to be a consistent ability to get to the QB. That's going to be a problem against good teams with quality QBs.

Agreed. It's going to be a big problem.

TheHerd

Reaction score
LOL.

I love these responses. Because a UDFA and low round pick hit at QB that means you can just fill holes all over the place with low round guys

Oy.
Oh I'm not arguing with you actually - our DE situation is unforgivable. I just thought that combo was funny given what's happening right now at QB.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Do you think if Jones offered to trade Dak to someone for a 1st round pick right now, do you think they would take it

Or even better, do the Rams or Eagles trade either of their new number one QB's for Dak? I'm sure they don't, but right now we don't either!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Darr punts, NO IT'S BLOCKED PICKED UP BY TRAYLOR PICKS IT UP AND DROPPED AT THE 15.

endersdragon

Reaction score
so are you dropping the whole the pass rush is great thing?

I am saying that so far this preseason... The people that will actually make the team have looked better than the guys on the team in 2014. Take that as you will. So will you admit that we have done a decent job at getting takeaways this preseason?