Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams Second half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
NFL and Goodell about to get their welcome home to LA success story.
LOL.

I don't think that really a joke. I'm impressed that the Rams are so disciplined that they never commit a single penalty, not even the 2nd and 3rd teamers in their first preseason game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I want a win....:mad:

I don't care how. Just a win. Something to build on. That's how you know your making progress. If we blow this lead...It's getting that snowball of 2015 rolling all over again.

Bizwah

Reaction score
$20 says we get a BS hold or some penalty so the Rams get a shot to win it.
Well, you've already seen a number of penalties called that have helped extend drives.

Anyway, at least the defense is in mid season form. Fold during crunch time.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
By every team, every game, every year. And it's not close.

The only way I can address this is perhaps it is the culture.

In Dallas, there is a pecking order.

There are players that are firm where they are.

The roster is set.

So the guy that finally figures that out is understandably discouraged.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick off is bobbled in the end zone, recovered and gets to the 6.

Zordon

Reaction score
for those that are interested Babe was saying that Green has not been in shape and is probably really not in shape to play the whole game. So he is just sloppy and tired.
i had a 20 minute convo with your boy babe in oxnard last week. very good guy. i didn't like chaz's demeanor throughout practice. looked like he was going through the motions.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I want a win....:mad:

I don't care how. Just a win. Something to build on. That's how you know your making progress. If we blow this lead...It's getting that snowball of 2015 rolling all over again.

3 - 1 in preseason, I remember building off of that. Man the momentum was awesome. It was 1989 and I was freaking pumped.

Carson

Reaction score
4th quarter of first preseason game. You do realize it was 24-7 in the first half when the better players for both teams were out there don't you?

I do. I'm saying that was a boring drive for our 3rd and 4th stringers.

I'll take what we saw in the first half over meaningless preseason wins any day. Just think it's pretty funny it always happens to us in the preseason

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
disappointing if we lose this game. i know it's just preseason, but i'm tired of our scrubs always looking woefully worse than other team's scrubs.

It is part of the process. You need to understand that and what is being built here.

Status
Not open for further replies.