Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams Second half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'll give Dak credit. It takes major stones to show your face after a performance like that.

Just think..when Jerry gives him a 6 year 50 million dollar deal next week...He'll be able to go out and buy himself some teeth. Don't worry..Jerry's got this covered.:)

dstew60105

Reaction score
i had a 20 minute convo with your boy babe in oxnard last week. very good guy. i didn't like chaz's demeanor throughout practice. looked like he was going through the motions.

Our depth is terrible. Has been for years.

Sydla

Reaction score
Who are the locks? Dez, T-Will, Whitehead, Beasley.........?

Yeah. Street and Butler seemed to have the inside track for two spots but I haven't heard much that they've locked down those spots. Jones was a practice phenom but looked so so tonight. Brown likely is a practice squad guy, though, admittedly.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 7

Under 7 mins left.

Showers play action pass is way off.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Dang. Frikin Rams are going to win this thing and our FO is going to strut around on the radio all next week about the play of our back up QB Prescott. I give them early kudos for the Prescott pick but lets get back to work. Our D needs to vastly improve and we have to work on depth in the worst way.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Their offense has scored 21 points....ours offense has scored 17.

Just wanted to point that out.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 7

Showers under heavy noise - Showers back, pass caught and short of the first down, Brown. He needs to run past the 1st down marker.

CooterBrown

Reaction score
Jerry Jones worked too hard to get a team in LA to let them lose their first home game. Going through the motions, but the writing is on the wall. Go vanilla both sides of the ball, let all the scrubs play, Rams win, and the NFL prospers.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I want a win....:mad:

I don't care how. Just a win. Something to build on. That's how you know your making progress. If we blow this lead...It's getting that snowball of 2015 rolling all over again.
It is rigged, you already said... Outcome doesn't matter, right?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Punt coming! Punt takes a bounced way back inside the 30. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.