Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Texans First half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Romo(out a while) Dak and Showers, i wouldn't even sign a fourth QB unless another one gets hurt.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Street dropping off this team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What...what did Michael say....need to catch that with the body.....I thought some fans on here hate body catches.....

haleyrules

Reaction score
No matter wat happens...its good to see showers get some work. Preseason is a great testing ground.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The NFI mention earlier for whoever asked was McFadden. But I think they were just speculating that he would open on NFI. Would be ideal if he does, though.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
The NFI mention earlier for whoever asked was McFadden. But I think they were just speculating that he would open on NFI. Would be ideal if he does, though.

McFadden apparently wasn't too happy with being mentioned for NFL list but if the dude still hasn't been cleared for contact he has to be at least 2-3 wks away.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No matter wat happens...its good to see showers get some work. Preseason is a great testing ground.

Yes, need to see him get some extended work. He has looked decent overall. Got that 1st series done, and he has settled down a bit.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
What...what did Michael say....need to catch that with the body.....I thought some fans on here hate body catches.....
I would always use my hands to catch first, if the ball slipped/bobbled out of my hands and i had to use the body to try and regain control i would.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

To protect the ball and shield that zone. Watch Witten turn around in the EZ and carch it. But you probably knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.