Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Texans Second half game thread

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hey, I make mistakes all the time.

Cowboys will have the football at the 1 foot line. Showers hand off goes for 2.

UTmodisette

Reaction score
Showers definitely failed his test. Dallas will pick up a vet QB once they decide if they are going to put Romo on IR designated to return or not.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Well, better result for Houston.

Hardline

Reaction score
I never pay attention to game threads because the games have my full attention but since it's preseason and all I must ask.

Does anyone still want to look foolish and continue the Jackson -McFadden debate with me?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
A negative post here and there is tolerable. Don't make us suffer thru several posts a page whining over the same things. And that includes those liking them BTW.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I know Showers is playing with Home Depot workers but geeze.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Showers is so bad, I would not bother to use him as a comparison.

It just goes to show that practice is one thing, the games are another. All that waxing poetic about how well Showers was practicing meant jack squat when the games started.

Keep this in mind now as we go from meaningless games to meaningful ones. No more vanilla extract coverages for Quincy's cousin.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I never pay attention to game threads because the games have my full attention but since it's preseason and all I must ask.

Does anyone still want to look foolish and continue the Jackson -McFadden debate with me?

Which one you debating for?

At this point, I think we put Jackson on the PS, McFadden on NFI and keep Rod Smith as a fourth RB and Keith Smith as a FB. Yes, I'm going there.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick off goes to the goal line and Swanson gets close to the 20.