Pre-Season Game #1

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Thanks Cali. Man, something happened to my camera. Only a few pictures were not badly blurred. I'm going to try and load them later. I need a better digital.

If your night pics are blurred, no worries, it's just the lack of lighting. Every camera will do it. I remember looking at some first pics, that were taking during the night, with my digital. Made me wanted to smash it! Hahaha!

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Dude I can't see anything must be the job's filter it sux. I will upload my pics after I get off today.

azcowboy

Reaction score
adbutcher said:
Dude I can't see anything must be the job's filter it sux. I will upload my pics after I get off today.
its your works blockage, we have had that problem before. Can't wait to to see yalls pics, sorry for only 1 cheeseburger and water, wasnt really sure i was bringin it all. I had plenty of vodka tho for all of us :laugh2:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
azcowboy said:
its your works blockage, we have had that problem before. Can't wait to to see yalls pics, sorry for only 1 cheeseburger and water, wasnt really sure i was bringin it all. I had plenty of vodka tho for all of us :laugh2:
Under normal conditions and if I wasn't driving we would had finish the rot gut vodka.