Pre-Snap motion through 4 weeks

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't disagree with that.

I do question how much of it is him being more conservative due to a young, inexperienced oline. In any event he's going to have to open it up and take some risks.
But here's the thing I've been watching some all 22 videos other videos posted this offensive line is being graded a lot better than what our eyes think we're seeing in full motion live on game day.. There are a lot more holes for the running backs to run in they're not seeing like a cutback and I've been having that debate yes there's holes to the left but maybe the place called to the right maybe Rico Dow is just not instinctive enough to do the cutbacks maybe a better running back would help even though I've been arguing it must be the offense and the scheming and the play calling and yes the execution of the blocking but I'm starting to see both the rankings I know PFF don't get much pub but I've been watching videos from all 22 and others who have been sharing there's some bigger holes to be had in this line than what it's being produced on the field.

I'm trying to give the backs a break and say maybe they just don't wanna go off script and cut back and go into where the actual holes are but there's some video showing gaping holes between Tyler Smith and guyton literally you could run 3 running backs through it but then Rico goes to the right and there's nothing and we've been watching the downfall slow production downfall of Martin and steel's not been good and you're calling plays to run off Martin maybe they need to move it where they flow back to the left. That was only a few plays but if you look at the PFF grades that were our offensive line is graded and they're saying that the backs are being low graded for they're not producing what the actual play could have produced I forget what it's called they do this with receivers and quarterbacks but I think maybe they need to find a way to get dalvin cook back up here maybe sit down zeke or not bring up Vaughn anymore because we need somebody with more instincts that they can go off script and do a lot of cutbacks when they see the whole or just knowing this when the play is called they're watching the video too and if more the holes are near Tyler Smith BB and you might wanna start running left again.....​

Reactions: CWR

Beaker42

Reaction score
Yes, our pre-historic offensive scheme is holding the team back

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Offensive genius. He sucks at play calling. Our D coordinator sucks at scheme and play calling. Our players suck at executing. Our FO and owners suck.

We’re totally screwed.