Predict Dallas W-L record 1st 4 games

DandyDon52

Reaction score
2nd Wash, the team most seem to think will beat Dallas
were awful in 1st Q matt jones is hurt and another RB was injured in this game.
WASH_Q1_001_50.jpg

WASH_Q2_HALF_001_50.jpg

ok better in 2nd half, mainly passing, and about 65 came on 1 pass play for a td , the guy was wide open and ran 30 yards or more for TD
he looked good, grantland? was his name, and he is a rookie.
1 td was off a turnover, and on 3rd down cousins threw a td pass.
The other TD was the only real drive for a td.
The thing is they are one dimensional not a good run game, so all passing.
The one other guy who stood out is # 94 who is a young DL they move around, and he looked good, like a young JPP.
He made some big plays, I hope dallas double team this guy.
So overall not bad, but again with right game plan and coaching, this team is beatable with dak. They still look like a 9-7 team.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I think we will go 4-0. Giants and Washington won't be expecting our run game and run all over them. Chicago and San Fran don't have the horses to keep up

DandyDon52

Reaction score
now Dallas
DAL_HALF_STATS_50.jpg

Rush yards are almost double wash, and tower over NYG, and EE only played a couple series !
TOP is the other thing to notice here.
Our run game will make a big difference when playing wash and nyg.

now the other team the eagles, I watched that game too, and they are looking ok, they played the starters for 1 half week 2, and then 3 Q in this 3rd game.
Bradford looked better than last year, and they have a better run game than the other 2 east rivals.( plus no chip kelley so that makes them better)
Their defense is also looking good under shwartz, cant spell his name ! but the DL was looking good.
So it may be the eagles not wash who gives dallas a hard time.
My power rating for east:
Dallas
Eagles
Wash
NYG

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
No more predictions...I am a soothsayer and even i can not predict the future with a team run by a wildcatter and a clapping reddish hair fella by the name of carrot.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
No more predictions...I am a soothsayer and even i can not predict the future with a team run by a wildcatter and a clapping reddish hair fella by the name of carrot.
Well my hope is the team can win in spite of those two ??

landroverking

Reaction score
I feel like if they can win the first two, 4-0
If they loose either of the first two games,
2-2.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure the gmen will bring it right out of the gate, the question is: will linehan have them prepared.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
with a rookie qb and this defense I think its 1 and 3 if dak playes the first six games they will be lucky to be 2 and 4 over the last few years they have had one of the best qb's in the nfl and most the time all they could muster was 8 wins so I think over it it wont be much better with this defense and coaching staff

Califan007

Reaction score
WASH_Q2_HALF_001_50.jpg

ok better in 2nd half, mainly passing, and about 65 came on 1 pass play for a td , the guy was wide open and ran 30 yards or more for TD
he looked good, grantland? was his name, and he is a rookie.
???
The longest TD reception was 38 yards, by Ryan Grant...he did a spin move on the CB right after the catch and then outran him about 20 yards into the end zone.

cml750

Reaction score
Anything less than .500 and I will disappointed. Other teams win with backup QB's and Dak appears to be more than your average backup QB. Time for Garrett to step up and earn his paycheck. We had enough excuses last season.