Predict Dallas W-L record 1st 4 games

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Ok it seems Dak will get at least 4 games, so I will be bold
and say 4-0 with Dak in 1st 4 games.
If they do lose one I would think it would be the first game.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
NY@DAL-------W
DAL@WASH--W
CHI@DAL------W
DAL@SF-------W

When I look at these games individually, I can't see an L. Dal is to good on Offense for any of these teams to keep up. Maybe NY wins?

But if we loose to SF we might as well back it in lol cause they should get the #1 overall pick lol

UTmodisette

Reaction score
2-2 or 3-1. I think Dallas as a team will show well in week 1 against the Giants, lose to the Commanders in week 2, and win comfortably against the 49ers in week 4. For some reason week 3 against the Bears is a toss up to me. I think they have a pretty good defense, and our Dline struggles might show against Cutler. It's the games against the Commanders and Bears that Marinelli needs to blitz a lot more on. Those QBs throw a lot ints under pressure, and it will be difficult to get to the QB without Lawrence.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Nyg= win
Wash= loss
Chi=win
Sf= win

Really easy schedule especially Sf and chi..There's really no excuse to lose those games. It'll be down right embarrassing if we do. And if that happens aim for a top 5 pick.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So it seems most see the wash game as a loss?? I think we beat wash.
The way things go, they may go 3-1 and the lowly 49's are the ones to beat Dallas.

jday

Reaction score
NY@DAL-------W
DAL@WASH--W
CHI@DAL------W
DAL@SF-------W

When I look at these games individually, I can't see an L. Dal is to good on Offense for any of these teams to keep up. Maybe NY wins?

But if we loose to SF we might as well back it in lol cause they should get the #1 overall pick lol
San Fran is a good place to "back it in" I'm told, but um...what's this "we" stuff?

Reaction score
All of the NFC East teams are better this year, I can easily see DAllas splitting with each of them,,, so I'd say 3 and 1.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I think 4-0 is realistic. Giants, Washington, Bears, and 49ers. None of those teams have amazing defenses. The only one that would concern me somewhat is Washington's offense versus our defense, but we always play them well.

I think anything less than 3-1 would be a disappointment, but staying around .500 isn't terrible early -- all you have to do is win two additional to push to 10-6. We don't want to be .500 when it's like 6-6 or 7-7.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
1-3

Dak struggles adjusting as any rookie would. This allows defenses to shut down the running game and the anemic offense can't sustain drives which puts the defense on the field for the majority of games and the opposing teams are able to put the games out of reach.

There are a multitude of overreaction threads calling Dak a fraud, a failure, and a bust. Much rueing takes place over crowning Dak too early and there's a lot of sentiment of "How did this happen? I thought Dak was the real deal!??"

John813

Reaction score
5-0.

Dak is just that good, he'll squeeze out another win in 4 weeks.

Seriously though.
I feel the first two games are winnable, but both the Skins and Giants get up to play against us.
I'm stuck between 2-2 and 3-1.