Predict the 2 Super Bowl teams

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
otero1 said:
Packers vs. Saints can't happen. Both are NFC teams.

I didn't say they would man.......

hence first then worst

those are the two i picked to end up last, but thanks for really reading my post and not just jumping on me.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
yennor24 said:
If he didnt know that then he needs to be banned.....:lmao2:

you too really look at what i said there ok

i'll go back and make it bold for ya so its not too hard.

:bang2:

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
otero1,yenner24, summerisfunner.......

i'll post the same thing again, yes twice in hopes that you will acctually read.

thnx

first......
Cowboys vs Broncos

worst aka last place teams ....
Packers vs Saints

im not saying the packers and saints will be playing eachother in the superbowl because both teams suck and they are both in the NFC. (this disclaimer is for Otero1 cuz he doesn't wanna read.)

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys vs Cinny Bengals, thats the best i can do for the AFC...hard to go against the Steelers although.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
otero1,yenner24, summerisfunner.......

i'll post the same thing again, yes twice in hopes that you will acctually read.

thnx

first......
Cowboys vs Broncos

worst aka last place teams ....
Packers vs Saints

im not saying the packers and saints will be playing eachother in the superbowl because both teams suck and they are both in the NFC. (this disclaimer is for Otero1 cuz he doesn't wanna read.)

Why would the worst two teams even be mentioned in a "Predict the 2 Super Bowl Teams" thread? :D I guess it's some kind of inside joke?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Why would the worst two teams even be mentioned in a "Predict the 2 Super Bowl Teams" thread? :D I guess it's some kind of inside joke?

I have no idea why he did it either...

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
i dunno now actually it kinda seemed fitting at the time but i wont do anything not directly related to the title from now on so as to not confuse summerisfunner

:cool:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
i dunno now actually it kinda seemed fitting at the time but i wont do anything not directly related to the title from now on so as to not confuse summerisfunner

:cool:

it sounded fitting to who? you and the people who condone opposite day?

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
and JJones, how would last place teams play in the Super Bowl? nice spin though

is this a joke on your part.....i was picking the top two.....so i thought hey maybe i'll go a lil farther and pick the last two as well but hey mabye saying worst above them wasnt' clear enough for summerisfunner, next time i'll express myself in a way that summerisfunner can understand.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
is this a joke on your part.....i was picking the top two.....so i thought hey maybe i'll go a lil farther and pick the last two as well but hey mabye saying worst above them wasnt' clear enough for summerisfunner, next time i'll express myself in a way that summerisfunner can understand.

it made no sense whichever way you look at it, now if you said the worst possible teams to make the Super Bowl, in your opinion, I could see that, but even then you said you put 2 last place teams in the discussion, I guess you were trying to be funny or something

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
it sounded fitting to who? you and the people who condone opposite day?

to me,........ ok im sorry i did that awful thing i know you were confused by it i will just give the basics from now on

here i'll start now!

my prediction for the superbowl teams are as follows....

cowboys vs broncos played in miami

good?

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Plummer will take the Bronco's all the way!!!!!

(someone give me a gun and kill me,,, now)