Predict the 2 Super Bowl teams

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
wow, let me just say, that that was about 5 pages of probably the most childish arguments that I have ever seen!!! :laugh1:

but back to the topic, im just going to pick the bengals to go. I truely have nop clue who will come out of the NFC, because everything seems really close. I would say carolina, but I cant really see them making it back to the superbowl.

yennor24

Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
yep you too thanks for reading i really really appreciate this.

J.J., I didnt read your post just his reply my bad, I was just messing with you.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life said:
2004-2005: 6-10​
2005-2006: 10-6(playoffs)​

Joe Gibbs: restoring the Commanders Glory!!!​

185235.jpg

Maybe I'm too much of a grammarian, but I'm confused by the phrase "Restoring the Commanders Glory." The denotation of the word "restoring" indicates that there once was "Commanders Glory." Reviewing the history of the NFL, the Commanders are a second tier franchise, so I'm curious what "glory" the franchise had that could be restored. The only franchises that can claim NFL glory are the Cowboys, the Steelers, and the 49ers---the 5 rings teams.

MossBurner

Reaction score
cobra said:
Maybe I'm too much of a grammarian, but I'm confused by the phrase "Restoring the Commanders Glory." The denotation of the word "restoring" indicates that there once was "Commanders Glory." Reviewing the history of the NFL, the Commanders are a second tier franchise, so I'm curious what "glory" the franchise had that could be restored. The only franchises that can claim NFL glory are the Cowboys, the Steelers, and the 49ers---the 5 rings teams.

So only 3 teams are first tier franchises? By that logic there are about 10-11 tiers of NFL franchise quality!