Predict the 2 Super Bowl teams

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
now THAT makes sense

the #1 draft pick bowl, you could have just said that J.Jones and all your problems go away, communication is the key to success

maybe it was the fact that i portrayed it as an actual game rather than a race of sorts for the first overall pick.

is that what threw you?

i'll admit it was not super clear.....but it wasnt' that hard to understand and i dunno why you decided to take it personally that i was unclear and make that cute little post of me being banned.

why?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
maybe it was the fact that i portrayed it as an actual game rather than a race of sorts for the first overall pick.

is that what threw you?

just the part where you put 2 "worst" teams in a Super Bowl discussion

J.Jones21 said:
i'll admit it was not super clear.....but it wasnt' that hard to understand and i dunno why you decided to take it personally that i was unclear and make that cute little post of me being banned.

why?

it wasn't hard to understand at all if I knew what you were talking about, and my bad about that little dig, but a poster said ban, and in a jovial way, I accomodated him

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
it was a joke on how i just bolded the funner part of summerisfunner i'll admit his was subtle yet very funny.

I know what it was, and it wasn't very subtle, he was laying the sarcasm on pretty thick :laugh2:

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
:hammer: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
summerisfunner said:
it's not really a game, it's just wk. 17, and the 2 worst teams "vying" for the #1 draft pick

i knew you had it in you

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I know what it was, and it wasn't very subtle, he was laying the sarcasm on pretty thick :laugh2:

OK....thanks for being so clear as to use the :confused: confused face then very clear of you.....no way anyone could have misunderstood that one

your smart huh......

:bow: :bow: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
just the part where you put 2 "worst" teams in a Super Bowl discussion

i labeled the two categories pretty well i dont think it is that far off topic when naming who we think is the top teams to throw in the bottom teams its not to farfetched.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
i labeled the two categories pretty well i dont think it is that far off topic when naming who we think is the top teams to throw in the bottom teams its not to farfetched.

I guess you just threw me a wrench, I wasn't expecting to see the potential, 2 worst teams, thrown in a discussion of SUper Bowl contenders

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I guess you just threw me a wrench, I wasn't expecting to see the potential, 2 worst teams, thrown in a discussion of SUper Bowl contenders

did i commit a wrong in doing this or did it confuse you?

how did i put your back up against this hypothetical wall that would make you so hostile?

yes it was abotu 20 degrees off topic but not 180 degrees learn to deal with it.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
did i commit a wrong in doing this or did it confuse you?

you confused me, until you let me know what you were talking about, why are we still talking about this? I know who you have going to the Super BOwl, don't care who you have as the 2 worst teams

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
you confused me, until you let me know what you were talking about, why are we still talking about this? I know who you have going to the Super BOwl, don't care who you have as the 2 worst teams

ok im done......sorry.....was this a fight or a quarrel or what

:laugh2:

kiss and make up.......

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
ok im done......sorry.....was this a fight or a quarrel or what

:laugh2:

kiss and make up.......

we'll taunt Commander fans at the game together :lmao2:

you get my PM?

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
yea i got it

i hope to see ya there

we can taunt, but they will prolly be drunk....(it softens the pain)

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Maybe I should have titled this thread "Show how much of a homer you really are". :D

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I doubt the Bengals or Panthers do anything special this year. Carson Palmer just got healthy enough to play, You expect me to believe they'll beat Teams like the Steelers, PAtriots or Colts? Yea right!.

And the Panthers in the Superbowl?

Boy that's a stretch!. First of all any team int he East can beat them if they meet in the Playoffs. And what about the Seahawks?

Looking at it from a unbias prospective. The East is going to dominate the NFC, and I guarantee one of these 4 teams will represent the NFC in the Superbowl.

Yes I'm serious!. The eagles are no wash overs and the Commanders are still good doesnt matter how bad they play in pre-season. The Cowboys and their talent speak for themselves. Enough said.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Out of approximately 78 posts that have generated from this thread, the majority seem to believe that the Dallas versus "Somebody/anybody" will ascend to the coveted Super Bowl (dare I say it...I shall, ... and win it!)!

That's not too surprising, and playing the way the Cowboys have been in the "pre-season" you may just hit that jackpot! ...or Not! But you can count on one thing, the Eagles are painting a totally different picture of the rise to the top of the heap.

I've never been one to pontificate" about outcomes without exploring all of the possible variables (strength/depth of OL during the course of the regular season, injuries, other issues ...etc) that could send those predictions into a spiral.

That said, I would very much like to see ...the Eagles versus Patriots in a part II ... Combat at the Superbowl!