Predict the 2024 record - schedule looks brutal

CoachD

Reaction score
The winner of the NFC East will either be 8-9 or 9-8 with Washington and NY both being in the mix to win it.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
For fun:

If there is a change in DC or scheme 12-5 if the defense players are the same with adding additional players from FA and Draft.

If Quinn return 9-8 no matter who plays defense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No high draft picks, salary cap hell, likely Dak Extension, CD becoming the highest paid WR in NFL history, Micah becoming the highest paid EDGE and MM staying as HC aswell as the Jones doing what the Jones do, you just have to feel its gonna be a tough year.

We had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL this year, feasted on it and got smacked in the face facing good teams (SF, Bills, Packers).

2024 Schedule looks brutal besides the NFCE

2x Giants
2x WASH
2x Eagles

Home Games
vs. Saints (almost Playoff Team this season)
vs. TB (Playoff Team this season)
vs. Ravens (AFCG 2023, likely SB Appearance this season)
vs. Bengals (Joe Burrow back, winning record this season)
vs. Lions (NFCG this season)
vs. Houston (Playoff Team this season, likely contender for the next years with CJ Stroud)

Away
@ SF (NFCG, likely SB Appearance this season) -> Yearly smack in the face
@ Browns (Playoff Team this season, tough Defense)
@ Steelers (Playoff Team this season)
@ Jags (Free W)
@ Falcons (good home team, finished 7-10)

I feel like we split with WASH and the Eagles, win twice against the Giants.
Beat Saints at home, TB is 50/50, the Rest we are underdogs in our own house

Away only gimmick is Jags and maybe Falcons.

I see 8-9 or 9-8 at best especially with another weak draft, no improvements from the 2023 class and another JAG shopping Free Agency.
That doesn't look brutal at all look at those road games lol.....Falcons, Browns, Steelers and Jags suck. San Fran...that one hurts but i'll take that schedule.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I may be in the minority here, but I think next season will be special because Jerry finally dies. Fingers crossed.
That's the most disgusting thing i've seen on this site to date and I saw someone say Kobe Bryant deserved to die.....you're sick man and need help

Aftershock

Reaction score
Who cares? If we make the playoffs we’ll lose in the first round and this cycle will repeat.

If we don’t make the playoffs… then we don’t make the playoffs and a new rebuild will commence, which is optimal in the grand scheme of things (unless you value endless playoff 1 and dones)

In any case I see us going 6-11 or 7-10, the team will implode if it isn’t already. Dak and MM have lost the locker room.

Thorn

Reaction score
10-7 at best
Losses
Eagles once
49ers
Steelers
Ravens
Browns
Bengals
Lions
Texans

Wins
Eagles once
Giants 2
Washington 2
TB
Saints
Jags
Falcons
Bucs

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
schedule? I hope they kick the losers out of the NFL and make them go to the XFL.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
damn, last time we faced san fran back to back was during the Campo era

Chasing6

Reaction score
No high draft picks, salary cap hell, likely Dak Extension, CD becoming the highest paid WR in NFL history, Micah becoming the highest paid EDGE and MM staying as HC aswell as the Jones doing what the Jones do, you just have to feel its gonna be a tough year.

We had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL this year, feasted on it and got smacked in the face facing good teams (SF, Bills, Packers).

2024 Schedule looks brutal besides the NFCE

2x Giants
2x WASH
2x Eagles

Home Games
vs. Saints (almost Playoff Team this season)
vs. TB (Playoff Team this season)
vs. Ravens (AFCG 2023, likely SB Appearance this season)
vs. Bengals (Joe Burrow back, winning record this season)
vs. Lions (NFCG this season)
vs. Houston (Playoff Team this season, likely contender for the next years with CJ Stroud)

Away
@ SF (NFCG, likely SB Appearance this season) -> Yearly smack in the face
@ Browns (Playoff Team this season, tough Defense)
@ Steelers (Playoff Team this season)
@ Jags (Free W)
@ Falcons (good home team, finished 7-10)

I feel like we split with WASH and the Eagles, win twice against the Giants.
Beat Saints at home, TB is 50/50, the Rest we are underdogs in our own house

Away only gimmick is Jags and maybe Falcons.

I see 8-9 or 9-8 at best especially with another weak draft, no improvements from the 2023 class and another JAG shopping Free Agency.
NFCE looks very soft to me. 11-6 at the worst baring injury to major player like Dak, CD or Parsons.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Who cares? If we make the playoffs we’ll lose in the first round and this cycle will repeat.
Actually...if you follow the trend, this COULD be one of those years where we actually win a WC game and THEN choke it away in the Divisional round, thus giving Jerruh all the excuse he needs to just run it back all over again in 2025.

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! A WILD CARD WIN!!!!

Swagger

Reaction score
10-7 mainly because of winning 5 of 6 divisional games. So winning 5 and losing 6 outside of the division.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not saying we’ll have a down year in 2024 but it wouldn’t surprise me if we suffer a hangover from the debacle in the playoffs. It’s going to be tough for the fans and maybe even the team to get excited about the regular season, knowing that even 15 wins could lead to another one and done. Good luck setting ourselves up next season as favorable as we did this season. We had such a great opportunity to play at home against the 7th seeded team and embarrassed ourselves.