Predict the 49ers game score

RaZon

Reaction score
Cowboys 34 Niners 27

There is just too many taking the Niners, so the only way to go is the other way.

Elijah Mitchell is a 4.35 guy, DeeBo runs a 4.48, that is scarey, but......we have Dak and they have Jimmy G, I can see him throwing a couple pics and a lot of Niners penalties in change of possessions plays meaning.....move the chains.

I wanted to post my official pick so when we win it's not......see see see RaZon we bad. I talked up the Niners because they deserve the respect, and it will take Dak to Coop and CeeDee to save the day and I think they will while Jimmy G blows it.

Too many on the Niners, gotta go the other way.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaZon

Reaction score
Noted, you are picking the Cowboys so you can be a contrarian. :cool:

Yep, that was part of my NFL picks schooling from Wayne Allyn Root, he made tons of $$$$$ simply going against the public, yep....contrarian.

I must admit a bit surprised so many are ignoring.....better QB at home. Which will work in all the other games. Ah, can debate Burrow vs Carr.

Just dawned on me that we have another bad weather game in Buffalo. looks to be so bad it won't be about QB play as much as the ground game.

Last edited:

RaZon

Reaction score
I’m picking the Cowboys because I always do, they are favored, they are better, and all this San Fran hype helps us not them.

Not sure the players put much into outside noise unless they have to answer a question. Doubt the big guys care at all.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Not sure the players put much into outside noise unless they have to answer a question. Doubt the big guys care at all.
I respectively don’t agree. All these guys are on their phones and social media these days and the things they don’t see I believe coaches bring to their attention. They don’t live in a bubble.

Last edited:

JBS

Reaction score
It’s almost a never a good sign when the public backs the dog. Especially when the dog is being overvalued and the line is short. I agree w the OP here, fade the trendy Sf pick and take the cowboys to advance.

You are getting the better team, with the better qb, at home, on a short number, and you are fading the public. That’s a recipe for long term success.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
There is just too many taking the Niners, so the only way to go is the other way.

Elijah Mitchell is a 4.35 guy, DeeBo runs a 4.48, that is scarey, but......we have Dak and they have Jimmy G, I can see him throwing a couple pics and a lot of Niners penalties in change of possessions plays meaning.....move the chains.

I wanted to post my official pick so when we win it's not......see see see RaZon we bad. I talked up the Niners because they deserve the respect, and it will take Dak to Coop and CeeDee to save the day and I think they will while Jimmy G blows it.

That score is certainly possible. My best guess is:
Cowboys 30
49ers 27

EGTuna

Reaction score
Alas, I don’t see Dallas being able to run the ball, and I don’t see them stopping the run. I really, really hope I’m wrong. Sf 27 Dallas 17.

FrankM

Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys play well against good teams at AT&T stadium in primetime games.

SF - 31
Dallas - 9

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yep, that was part of my NFL picks schooling from Wayne Allyn Root, he made tons of $$$$$ simply going against the public, yep....contrarian.

I must admit a bit surprised so many are ignoring.....better QB at home. Which will work in all the other games. Ah, can debate Burrow vs Carr.

Just dawned on me that we have another bad weather game in Buffalo. looks to be so bad it won't be about QB play as much as the ground game.
The line has the Cowboys by 3 pts, so how are you going against the odds? ;)

CWR

Reaction score
Cowboys 34 Niners 27

This way you can be "right" no matter what happens, genius. Lol

I'm glad you are picking Dallas in truth. It demonstrates the fact you have embellished how great the niners are. I agree they are a tough opponent, but so was AZ or LA if we landed them. It's the playoffs, a tough road to success is expected.