Predict the 49ers game score

Aven8

Reaction score
I want to say 34- 17, Cowboys....but, I don't have a very good feeling about this one......don't know why.....

You know why……you don’t know if we’re going to come out with that scared puppy dog look like we have over and over again over the past 20 years. I don’t predict scores, it’s bad luck to me, but having said that we can’t worry about the first quarter and freak out if it doesn’t go well early. We have the ability to come back on anyone. Let’s enjoy it and hopefully we’re talking about playing Brady or Stafford by Monday.

blueblood70

Reaction score
27-24 in a nailbiter

Dallas wins with Greg Z kick late in the game. defense closes it out with sack fumble and victory kneel down for the ending.

ESisback

Reaction score
Dallas is better at QB and WR. They have a better overall offense, more turnovers on defense, and they’re at home. They SHOULD win, because they’re better. All the teams in the playoffs are good, but all can be beat. The NFL and networks will both make gobs of money. Beyond that, who knows?

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I can see Dallas running the ball successfully. I bet they make it a point of emphasis especially if the box is light. I bet the oline is up to the challenge and will bring their A game. Good oline = Good Dak and Good Zeke!

49ers - 23
Cowboys - 31

RaZon

Reaction score
I'll be damn finally somebody I respect Jason McIntyre .....Jimmy G can't handle a pass rush, he will blow it.....more or less, he has the Cowboys and is a better picker than any other TV personality almost, he is an actual ATS $$$$$ player.

Next up my main man Clay Travis in a couple hours.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm torn. My heart, naturally, says Cowboys. But my head says Niners.

Physical travels, and I just believe the Niners are more physical than the Cowboys, especially their defensive line against our offensive line.
I'm not going to put everything on Dak's shoulders, but it has been shown that when our offensive line gets pushed around, it affects Dak's pocket poise greatly.
Then again, I simply don't trust Kellen Moore as an offensive play caller.
On the flip side, I have more confidence in this defense. But the Niners are a team that plays patient ball, running on the edges and up the middle.
The key for the Niners is not to put the game in Jimmy G's hands. If they run the ball, complete short passes to Kittle and Samuel and score, I think Kellen/Dak/Dallas goes into panic mode, which will result in three and outs and turnovers.
However, if the Cowboys can get up quickly on the Niners by 10, even 14, it may force SF out of its run game and put the ball in Jimmy G's hands - which will feed into our defense's strength.
I think Parsons is going to be a difference maker in this game, but ... not enough.

49ers 27
Cowboys 23

However, IF, the Cowboys win, I think they're headed to the NFC Championship. I think this game will give them the confidence and toughness needed to defeat their next opponent on route to a meeting with the Packers in ... the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
You know why……you don’t know if we’re going to come out with that scared puppy dog look like we have over and over again over the past 20 years. I don’t predict scores, it’s bad luck to me, but having said that we can’t worry about the first quarter and freak out if it doesn’t go well early. We have the ability to come back on anyone. Let’s enjoy it and hopefully we’re talking about playing Brady or Stafford by Monday.
But when we come out playing and scoring early the game seems more controllable than having to regenerate after the 1st quarter and make a come back.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Cowboys 30
Niners 19

'Boys get off to a fast start, scoring a FG on their first drive then picking off a pass leading to a TD.

Niners move the ball well, mostly on the ground, but stall in the red zone often, settling for FGs until a late TD.

Dallas offense is efficient and turnover free. Dak throws for 290 yards and Zeke/Pollard add 115 on the ground.

Defense get 3 sacks, a forced fumble and an INT