Predict the 49ers game score

Hayseed

Reaction score
Cowboys 34 Niners 27

There is just too many taking the Niners, so the only way to go is the other way.

Elijah Mitchell is a 4.35 guy, DeeBo runs a 4.48, that is scarey, but......we have Dak and they have Jimmy G, I can see him throwing a couple pics and a lot of Niners penalties in change of possessions plays meaning.....move the chains.

I wanted to post my official pick so when we win it's not......see see see RaZon we bad. I talked up the Niners because they deserve the respect, and it will take Dak to Coop and CeeDee to save the day and I think they will while Jimmy G blows it.

Too many on the Niners, gotta go the other way.

Cowboys 27

Niners 23

Hayseed

Reaction score
My gut is telling me that we Pick Jimmy G off twice. THAT right there is the big difference. I also feel like Blake Jarwin of all people is going to make a positive impact on this game.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys are home where they play better on 3rd downs and in the RZ and they have the better QB but he can have the same problem Garoppolo has, inconsistency.

The Cowboys do not have the killer instinct and the Niners are the ultimate "hang around club" and Shanahan showed patience in using the run game to come back when down 17 to the Rams.

Concerning identity, the Niners know who they are and I am not sure the Cowboys do at this point.

I have not been able to come up with a predicted score on this game as I see it as a toss up with the only real Cowboys advantage being at home.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Niners 20

Cowboys 17

:(
get-out-leave.gif

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Cowboys 34 Niners 27

There is just too many taking the Niners, so the only way to go is the other way.

Elijah Mitchell is a 4.35 guy, DeeBo runs a 4.48, that is scarey, but......we have Dak and they have Jimmy G, I can see him throwing a couple pics and a lot of Niners penalties in change of possessions plays meaning.....move the chains.

I wanted to post my official pick so when we win it's not......see see see RaZon we bad. I talked up the Niners because they deserve the respect, and it will take Dak to Coop and CeeDee to save the day and I think they will while Jimmy G blows it.

Too many on the Niners, gotta go the other way.
Dallas 31
SF 26