Predict the Cowboys 2018 record

What will be the final win loss record when it's all said & done this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carson

Reaction score
9-7/10-6 range.

I went 9-7. Just enough heartbreak to not make it, but close enough to make it

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
8-8. I loved the draft and think we have some unique talent but I believe a loss of leadership with this young team will hurt. After last season I also don’t trust our coaches to properly adjust to what we have. I think there will be issues figuring out the offensive scheme. Not CYA but there are small percentages that think we can stink and bottom out or surprise which just makes me think 8-8

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Put me down for 9-7 with the current information we have.

I have no faith in this coaching staff and I see Dallas lacking big plays offensively this year because we have almost nothing out wide or at TE.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
9-7 or 10-6 is what I voted.

That's assuming Zeke is available and healthy for at least 14 games and that T. Smith is also. Even with that, too many young guys on the team, likely some boo-boos along the way.

They could do better if those same young guys gel quickly, but based on what I see now, the above is my vote...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I have no faith in this coaching staff and I see Dallas lacking big plays offensively this year because we have almost nothing out wide or at TE.

No faith in Swaim or Gathers or Jarwin, eh?

Certainly a big question mark there, with Witten getting nearly all the work at TE the last 15 years.

Hopefully with more reps TE will surprise us...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’m thinking anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7 I’m not convinced they are a 10 win team yet. I think they will struggle at TE and at WR still. Let’s not forget about the QB’s progression either. I think it’s going to be a fun/interesting year.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Now is your chance to officially get it on record.

I'm on record. 11-5 and NFC East division winners. A playoff appearance for sure and when you get to the dance, anything can happen. Depends on who you're dancing with from my experience. I'd like to dance with the Packers again and wipe that cheese eating grin off Rogers face.