Predict the Cowboys 2018 record

What will be the final win loss record when it's all said & done this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
A lot on defense depends on how fast Richard can mold the secondary into shape, especially the young pups....

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Are you going to summarize your findings Bleu? Would like to see at least 500 votes. It's like flipping a coin, the more flips the closer you get to the reality of 50% heads, 50% tails. Or we could just look up the Vegas odds. Our fan base is biased, either for or against depending on attitude :)

DBOY3141

Reaction score
going with either 6 or 7. I think the wheels fall off this year. Lots of excuses, coaching changes, injuries, replacing senior folks. JG keeps his job, as the team keeps going in circles.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
The success of this season solely hangs on the growth of Dak and the unusually unfamiliar faces we have in the WR room. A healthy Sean Lee for (minimum) 14 games is going to be absolutely crucial as well. Pass rush will be stout and the O-line will be phenomenal if healthy. I look forward to seeing the continued growth of the secondary as well. The tight end position is tentatively a dumpster fire, at least until I can watch Jarwin or Schultz.

If we can establish our proven power running game, we are in the NFL elite. Conversely, the NFC looks to be extremely competitive this season. The NFC South, NFC North, NFC West, and NFC East could very easily have multiple teams in the playoffs. With the defending champs and two teams seemingly on the rise this season, this division will likely not be a cakewalk though we are playing fantastic ball in the division lately.

I'm sticking with 9-7 until these boys show me something in pre-season. I'm hoping I get proved wrong just like I did in 2007, 2014, and 2016.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
No faith in Swaim or Gathers or Jarwin, eh?

Certainly a big question mark there, with Witten getting nearly all the work at TE the last 15 years.

Hopefully with more reps TE will surprise us...

I think quality coaching can overcome talent at the skill positions but I don't think we have quality coaching.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We have a 13-3 running game, a 5-11 passing game, and an 8-8 improving defense.

Everything depends on Dak Prescott and if Dallas manages to finagle Earl Thomas from Seattle.
That computes to 9-7.

I actually like the potential of our defense improving more than our passing offense.