Predict the Cowboys 2018 record

What will be the final win loss record when it's all said & done this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
I voted 10-6. I expect the D to take another step forward and the O to stay mired in mediocrity until we can get some receiving targets that can scare a defense. Not sure we have that now.

We will run the ball well, but will struggle in the red zone. Dan Bailey could be an all-pro with the production he will be asked to contribute.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Man. I so love the 8 votes under 15-4 and a Lombardi. Those are ride or dies right there. :flagwave::thumbup:

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
10-6, 2nd place in NFC East, Wild Card.
Zeke and the OL will dominate, I'm confident.
My gut says that Dak will have an Alex Smith type of year - 3700 yrds, 24 TDs, 10 INTs,
62% completion percentage.
Defense will be solid- to good.
Run defense will be an issue.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
12-4 - provides Tyron Smith stays healthy all year. They finally win and advance to the NFCC game.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
doesn't matter , if we don't win one playoff game, we will have a new excuse. or will it be "everybody was hurt, suspended, can't coach, or don't know how to run a route excuse again".. all new "coaches". :)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
So 10-6 seems to be the Dan favorite with 9-7 closely trailing. Hmmm... I will admit my 12-4 might be a little rose colored but I can't see any less than 11 wins with this team. All we needed was some semblance of defense to compliment the offense and I believe we finally have the makings of a very talented defense.