Predict the Cowboys record

MS17

Reaction score
12-5. Wins (2) at home; Buffalo and Miami at their places might be tough games, Loss. As a few here say, the Washington finale may not matter and the starters rest. Is "Dallas week" still a thing in D.C.?

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I believe the Boys are capable of running the table and winning the Eastern Division after they 1) Destroy the Eagles next week and 2) Knockout Hurts with a season ending injury. It's time for the Schoolyard Bullies to start sporting a STAR on the side of their helmets! Look for Ferguson to turn into our Kittle and lead the charge....................

Zman5

Reaction score
12-5 to 14-3 depending on the weather in Buffalo when we play them and if the last game means anything.

JustChip

Reaction score
13-4 or 12-5 depending on whether the Warshington game is meaningful.

Beat the Eagles and Lions. Split with Miami and the only team to lose 4 straight Super Bowls. Beat Warshington if the game matters; lose if it dun’t.

starfan1

Reaction score
What’s wrong? No confidence against the good teams?
That would be you and your 8-9 or 9-8 predictions

I have been completely transparent in my views that I know there are teams that are constructed better top to bottom or coached better

Some teams have less margin for error than others and if you watched the cowboys with a different lense than you do you would get that

And football is a week to week league and anything can happen

The cowboys ARE a good team if you weren’t such a troll you’d get that

If the y play disciplined football and block better they can beat ANYONE

They also can lose to anyone as evident by the AZ game

But I watch the cowboys for a different reason than you

Kellsbells

Reaction score
I think they can beat all of the teams left. But most likely they’ll lose 2 of them. Not sure which 2, but for some reason I have a feeling they’ll lose to the Lions. So, 12-5.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That would be you and your 8-9 or 9-8 predictions

I have been completely transparent in my views that I know there are teams that are constructed better top to bottom or coached better

Some teams have less margin for error than others and if you watched the cowboys with a different lense than you do you would get that

And football is a week to week league and anything can happen

The cowboys ARE a good team if you weren’t such a troll you’d get that

If the y play disciplined football and block better they can beat ANYONE

They also can lose to anyone as evident by the AZ game

But I watch the cowboys for a different reason than you
What was your preseason prediction? 12-5?

My 9-8 prediction will be closer than your 12-5 prediction guaranteed.

You're right we do look at things through different lenses. I'm not in the ignorance is bliss category.

starfan1

Reaction score
What was your preseason prediction? 12-5?

My 9-8 prediction will be closer than your 12-5 prediction guaranteed.

You're right we do look at things through different lenses. I'm not in the ignorance is bliss category.
No youre in the troll category and I’m in the cowboys are a good team and have a chance category . where they finish is less relevant to me than it is to you as you hope they lose so you can talk crap

I’m not a SB or bust fan. I’m an enjoy the ride fan that hope they hoist the Lombardi

has nothing to do with ignorance is bliss that would be someone that see this team through a lense of theres no flaws and we’re gonna go all the way rah rah

I know they have flaws but I also know when they are hitting on all cylinders they can beat ANYONE

My prediction for this year was 11-6 I believe . Your last years prediction is evidence enough that your prediction skills need work

Now I’ve already communicated with you more than I normally do because I rarely talk with trolls of your nature because I don’t care for your posting style and with that were through.
Troll someone else

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No youre in the troll category and I’m in the cowboys are a good team and have a chance category . where they finish is less relevant to me than it is to you as you hope they lose so you can talk crap

I’m not a SB or bust fan. I’m an enjoy the ride fan that hope they hoist the Lombardi

has nothing to do with ignorance is bliss that would be someone that see this team through a lense of theres no flaws and we’re gonna go all the way rah rah

I know they have flaws but I also know when they are hitting on all cylinders they can beat ANYONE

My prediction for this year was 11-6 I believe . Your last years prediction is evidence enough that your prediction skills need work

Now I’ve already communicated with you more than I normally do because I rarely talk with trolls of your nature because I don’t care for your posting style and with that were through.
Troll someone else
You're in the ignorance is bliss category. In fact, you are firmly planted there. You think what we've been doing against the trash of the league means something. You think beating a bum team like Carolina by 20 means more than Philly barely beating teams like the Bills, Chiefs, and us.

It's gonna be funny when this season ends by getting dog walked in Philly or San Fran and ya'll gonna be like "WHAT HAPPENED?!?! I THOUGHT IT WAS DIFFERENT THIS TIME!"

starfan1

Reaction score
You're in the ignorance is bliss category. In fact, you are firmly planted there. You think what we've been doing against the trash of the league means something. You think beating a bum team like Carolina by 20 means more than Philly barely beating teams like the Bills, Chiefs, and us.

It's gonna be funny when this season ends by getting dog walked in Philly or San Fran and ya'll gonna be like "WHAT HAPPENED?!?! I THOUGHT IT WAS DIFFERENT THIS TIME!"
You should know ( you probably do ) you’re considered a joke here and when they season ends regardless of where we finish you’ll still be considered a joke and a TROLL

Peace Out .philly board is missing you

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Troll someone else
LOL .......complete waste of time. Good to see you figured out