Predict the Cowboys record

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
9-8 record
255-3265.jpg

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
You think the Cowboys are losing Jimmy Johnson’s Ring of Honor Game?
I don’t think the old school honors really matter to the current rosters. If he wasn’t on FOX, I doubt most our players even know who he is. Fans probably the same too. Tickets going to be even more expensive. Same homefield advantage we usually get. So since Detroit matches up well, could be a tough game like Seattle. Would still pick MIA and BUF though as better chance losses.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
12-5...... I still don't think Dallas is physical enough to hang with the Eagles.
Basically I say they only lose 2 more games, could be any of them.
it is hard to say because these teams are better than all the other teams they have played except phil and seahawks, and they split those 2.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
12-5. I still don't think Dallas is physical enough to hang with the Eagles and I see them losing at home next week as well as a tough road game in Buffalo. I think they finish strong though and win the final 3 games including stomping the Dolphins on the road.
We are not physical enough to hang with the eagles?
Last game we out gained them by 100 yards and missed a couple game changing plays by inches.

I think we are physical enough!

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Before the season started, I predicted they would win 13 games; I'll roll with that... Hopefully the defense will return to form following their shakey performance against Seatle.