Predict the first 5 games of reg season

nobody

Reaction score
Given that I think the Cowboys have taken a step back in the Off-season and not improved, I'm going to go with either 3-2 or 2-3. I think I'll stick with 3-2.

vs Buccaneers: Surprise Win (in a close game.)
vs Bengals: Loss
vs Giants: Win (utter domination)
vs Commanders: Win
vs Rams: Loss

(These predictions are based on the assumption of key players not getting injured.)

Flamma

Reaction score
And the Eagles suck too right? Arent you an Eagles fan?

I think the Eagles sucked last year. They were a one dimensional team that would not have made the playoffs in any other year in NFL history. If the NFL is going to keep adding playoff teams, this is what you get.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
On second thought:

2-3

Zeke popped into me mind. The plodding and banged-up Zeke will cost us plenty of yards in 2022 and keep us mired near midfield with his scintillating 3-yard runs.
He is our albatros and Jerry won't yield to other talent.
Jerry builds a Mercedes and with Zeke as his pet RB, pours sugar into the petro valve.

Flamma

Reaction score
I say Dallas goes 4-1. Split the first two games, then beat the rest. Get a little pressure on Stafford. He'll give out a few gifts.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
0-5. With inaccurate Dak who can't read defenses and all of these teams playing zone we have no chance. We will average about 13 points a game and half of that will be in late 4th quarter

:eek::confused::popcorn:

But we now know that Dak lad can run like a fullback!!!!
Take tha, 49ers!
'Merica!

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
That never happened. Although his play was so bad that I could understand how one could think he didn't play.

He played great in the 16th game with nothing on the line anymore.
That was THE game where I accepted Dak doesn't have the ability to play under pressure. Got outplayed by Wentz who was basically throwing to a bunch of ex UPS drivers. That as a very tough loss.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
They made the playoffs so they are a good team. The fact that we destroyed them twice doenst change that. It simply points out how wrong you are or that you dont watch other teams play other than the Cowboys.

Well.............why do you make up lies and talk BS? Thats called garbage.

Yes Pats made the playoffs.

They also beat the Chargers, the Vikings, and the Saints. Not playoff teams, but not easy teams to beat.

Also held their own against the Bucs.
Eagles were not a good team. They didn't beat a single team with a winning record. That's pretty low bar if you want to call them a good team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think the Eagles sucked last year. They were a one dimensional team that would not have made the playoffs in any other year in NFL history. If the NFL is going to keep adding playoff teams, this is what you get.

I think they looked really bad against us, thats for sure. But they made the playoffs and were 9-8 even losing to us twice. They didnt scare me, that I can agree on.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Eagles were not a good team. They didn't beat a single team with a winning record. That's pretty low bar if you want to call them a good team.

Yep, they are a low end good team. They were a playoff team. Those are just the facts.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Is that statement true or false? LOL

That is the one you keep arguing with me about and got smoked!!!

How about showing me where I changed my prediction from 3-2? Be my guest liar!!

More lies from a desperate troll.
post # 72 roy
also think it will be 2-3. The pattern here is we look like world beaters against bad teams and fall apart against teams that know what they're doing.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
post # 72 roy
also think it will be 2-3. The pattern here is we look like world beaters against bad teams and fall apart against teams that know what they're doing.

Say it as many times as you want, its still a lie. :thumbup:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yep, they are a low end good team. They were a playoff team. Those are just the facts.
not really, the playoffs now have 9 playoff teams per conference which means a little over half the nfc teams are "good" teams.
even with 8 playoff teams often there were 1 or 2 teams who were not good and they get beat badly in 1st playoff game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
not really, the playoffs now have 9 playoff teams per conference which means a little over half the nfc teams are "good" teams.
even with 8 playoff teams often there were 1 or 2 teams who were not good and they get beat badly in 1st playoff game.

I only need 1 team to make your statement a lie.

Take your pick..........Bucs, Pats, Chargers, Eagles twice, Vikings, Saints. Half of those wins were playoff teams.

Unless you are saying there isnt a good team in that bunch.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I only need 1 team to make your statement a lie.

Take your pick..........Bucs, Pats, Chargers, Eagles twice, Vikings, Saints. Half of those wins were playoff teams.

Unless you are saying there isnt a good team in that bunch.
uh that doesnt make any sense with what you quoted

Truck

Reaction score
2-3. 3-2 if we’re lucky

we beat the Giants and Commodes regardless