Predict the Schedule That Might Be Released This Thursday *Now Next Week*

Motorola

Reaction score
I’d love it too. Ten home games and seven on the road.
Good catch I did not notice. Went through it in a hurry.
How do you both figure 10 home games \ 7 road games?
Home opponents-
BAL + CIN + DET + HOU + NO + NYG + PHL + TB + WAS = 9
Road opponents-
ATL + CAR + CLE + NYG + PHL + PIT + SF + WAS = 8.
I guess your arithmetic assumes the the Panthers road game will be a majority Cowboys crowd...whether it's in Charlotte - like last year -or the game will be in Munich, Germany - which I predict will be scheduled.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hope 4 out of the first 8 are against AFC North with the Niners and Texans sprinkled in there. 2-6 should be enough to get to see what Lance has

fivetwos

Reaction score
Lmao good catch. Think i got confused moving so many things around at the end
Not a problem. Was wondering if Jerry helped you with that one lol.

I used to try to do that years ago. Quit when I was never remotely close.

fivetwos

Reaction score
How do you both figure 10 home games \ 7 road games?
Home opponents-
BAL + CIN + DET + HOU + NO + NYG + PHL + TB + WAS = 9
Road opponents-
ATL + CAR + CLE + NYG + PHL + PIT + SF + WAS = 8.
I guess your arithmetic assumes the the Panthers road game will be a majority Cowboys crowd...whether it's in Charlotte - like last year -or the game will be in Munich, Germany - which I predict will be scheduled.
The OP has Pittsburgh at home, you have it on the road.

Edit….Baltimore and Cleveland were in the wrong venue as well in the OP.

Motorola

Reaction score
The OP has Pittsburgh at home, you have it on the road.

Edit….Baltimore and Cleveland were in the wrong venue as well in the OP.
In his week one predicted schedule- the OP has the 49ers game at home - which is incorrect also.
The official team website, along with 'FBSchdules' (a site which based on the established league rotation format currently in place, and list home \ away opponents for each team three seasons in advance) - has the Forty-niners and Steelers games the Cowboys play in 2024 being on the road.
Bottom line...It’s 9 home games, 8 road games scheduled for Dallas this upcoming season.

fivetwos

Reaction score
In his week one predicted schedule- the OP has the 49ers game at home - which is incorrect also.
The official team website, along with 'FBSchdules' (a site which based on the established league rotation format currently in place, and list home \ away opponents for each team three seasons in advance) - has the Forty-niners and Steelers games the Cowboys play in 2024 being on the road.
Bottom line...It’s 9 home games, 8 road games scheduled for Dallas this upcoming season.
My fault…. by OP I didn’t mean Rusty’s post, but the one jazzy replied to by Gremmel.