2016___NYG @ DAL Sept 11th
2017___NYG @ DAL Sept 10th
2019___NYG @ DAL Sept 8th
2023___DAL @ NYG Sept 10th

Seven times over a dozen seasons span.
I was wrong..

Carson

Reaction score
Heres my gueses, probably got the fox / cbs games mixed up depending which one has the double game week but just a decent guess here.

Week 1- vs Bengals - CBS 3:25 Cst
Week 2- @Commanders
Week 3- vs Saints
Week 4- vs Texans
Week 5- @Giants
Week 6- vs Browns TNF on Amazon Prime
Week 7- @49ers - Fox 3:25 Cst
Week 8- @Panthers
Week 9- vs Eagles - Fox 3:25 CST
Week 10- BYE
Week 11- @Falcons
Week 12- vs Buccaneers MNF on ESPN
Week 13- @baltimore SNF On NBC
Week 14- vs Giants
Week 15- vs Steelers 3:25 on CBS
Week 16- @Eagles SNF on NBC
Week 17- vs Lions
Week 18- vs Commanders
We never close at home or get late bye weeks lol

Majic

Reaction score
No SNF week 1 for Cowboys, seen rumour Texans v bears

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heres my gueses, probably got the fox / cbs games mixed up depending which one has the double game week but just a decent guess here.

Week 2- @Commanders
Week 3- vs Saints
Week 4- vs Texans
Week 5- @Giants
Week 8- @Panthers
Week 10- BYE
Week 11- @Falcons
Week 14- vs Giants
Week 17- vs Lions
Week 18- vs Commanders
I would love this schedule. We gt to finish at home for once. Not only that, we finish 4 of 5 at home. And 5 of 7. NFL will never allow that for us though.
We finished at home maybe 7 times since 2000. And always at least 3 or 4 games on the road most of the time.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We can only hope that jerry loses some primetime games as that is the only thing that motivates him and his moron son.

Motorola

Reaction score
We can only hope that jerry loses some primetime games as that is the only thing that motivates him and his moron son.
With the emgergence of the Lions and Texans as division winners \ playoff teams last season, the Cowboys might only get two Sunday night games instead of the three the team usually has gotten the past half dozen years or so.
Dallas will still get a primetime game on a Monday and Thursday night.
After playing on Saturday night in December and January the last three seasons, the league probably will not slate them for one in 2024.
So the number of primetime games could drop from six to four.
Won't be less than that.

Motorola

Reaction score
Wonder how the team's schedule release video will be produced this year?
Good question.
Does a team latch on to a nationwide trend, choose an iconic-legendary player or coach from its past, a current star on the roster, or a celebrity with local ties - known as a true fan?
With the Cowboys, I could see Parsons by himself (being the most visible and vocal during offseasons) or in tandem with Lamb -the two best young players on the squad.
Or - Cowboys PR \ hype group - go outside the box and feature "Tulsa" Tyler and record-setter Bland together, with USFL Alumnus = 'Automatic Audrey".

BTW -
DallasEast...I would be totally shocked if in their schedule release video, the 2x consecutive NFL Champions did not include the well-known companion of one of its best players.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good question.
Does a team latch on to a nationwide trend, choose an iconic-legendary player or coach from its past, a current star on the roster, or a celebrity with local ties - known as a true fan?
With the Cowboys, I could see Parsons by himself (being the most visible and vocal during offseasons,) or in tandem with Lamb -thee best two young players on the squad.
Or - Cowboys PR \ hype group - go outside the box and feature "Tulsa" Tyler and record-setter Bland together, with USFL Alumnus = 'Automatic Audrey".
It is highly likely I will rate anything cooked up this year over last year if it does not feature Jerry Jones. Something completely player- and coach-centric would be outstanding.

The Chargers' animated schedule release was bold, ultra-modern and very expressive. Last year's Vikings' drone panning schedule release was something I liked very much also.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll predict that schedule in six words that farmers have been known to use: it'll be a tough row to hoe . . .:omg: :huh:

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
I would love this schedule. We gt to finish at home for once. Not only that, we finish 4 of 5 at home. And 5 of 7. NFL will never allow that for us though.
We finished at home maybe 7 times since 2000. And always at least 3 or 4 games on the road most of the time.
I’d love it too. Ten home games and seven on the road.

shabazz

Reaction score
The AFC North is a commin......and they love to run the rock.

Can't wait to see our stout defensive line shut them down

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Dallas played an NFC team on Thanksgiving last year. Dallas will play an AFC team this year. I predict Houston.

Dallas used to play on Saturday after the end of the college season. The NFL took them out but last year returned them. I think it happens again this year, week 16 or 17.

You got the Prime game right. The Thursday after Thanksgiving.

Four is too many SNF games. The number is usually three.

Five is the correct number of one o'clock games. I live in NJ and these are the only weeks I have to go to a sports bar to see the game. The other twelve weeks Dallas is on regular TV. That's why they are America's Team.

Lastly, Dallas usually plays on the road week 18.

Those are the trends to look for in the Dallas schedule.
I live in NJ as well (south). When I was a kid watching, there was some weird deal where the network would black out the Cowboy's game if the Eagles home hame didn't sell out or some such thing. It would really piss me off.

Motorola

Reaction score
It is highly likely I will rate anything cooked up this year over last year if it does not feature Jerry Jones. Something completely player- and coach-centric would be outstanding.

The Chargers' animated schedule release was bold, ultra-modern and very expressive. Last year's Vikings' drone panning schedule release was something I liked very much also.
WOW - thanks for the link DallasEast to those two productions.
Although "Anime" doesn't spark an interest to me beyond a superficial curiosity, the Chargers did well in presenting their schedule in that concept.
However - the Vikings presentation blew me away on so many levels and directions...I'm going to watch it at least a couple of times more to catch the nuances and fine distinctions made.

Many of us older fans probably can get along with just only viewing the games whether in person or through the media (along with being a fan blog junkie = CZ member) - but the NFL recognizes their fanbase of just past\recent, current, and future generations exist in societies where technological innovations, along with increasing entertainment schemes and avenues - is part of their upbringing \ way of life...thus they are adapting to and including the changes to keep their sport as popular as it was in the previous century (without the bells and whistles).

fivetwos

Reaction score

Week 2- @Commanders
Week 3- vs Saints
Week 4- vs Texans
Week 5- @Giants
Week 8- @Panthers
Week 10- BYE
Week 11- @Falcons
Week 14- vs Giants
Week 17- vs Lions
Week 18- vs Commanders
Cleveland and Pittsburgh are road games.

Baltimore is home.

GMO415

Reaction score
I want us to open up against the giants. It's a tradition!! :muttley:
6506656c85ab02b4e64cbd3e8a94fea7.gif