Predict the score for Sunday Night

stiletto

Reaction score
I respect your honesty
Well, I should offer my reasoning since I'm picking that way

1. I think the O has been playing perfect for awhile. It's bound to have a hiccup here soon

2. The Defense has been playing like garbage which to O has been covering up amazingly.

3. EVERYONE is taking us to win. That never usually nodes well for that team.

Just my gut feelings. Hope I'm dead wrong.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ll be like Nate, “Don’t care about the score as long as it’s 1 more than them.”

Bagman

Reaction score
The Cowboys have still not beat a team that currently has a winning record. Untill they do they are just presenters. For those who are going to say they already have let me explain CURRENTLY means NOW. The jets who were 1-0 are now below .500 and the Seahawks who were 6-5 are now .500.
Wow. Cool theory. That's like knocking out the heavyweight champion in 2 rounds and then someone says you didn't beat the champ because he no longer holds the belt. As far as the rest of the civilized world is concerned, Seattle was a winning team walking on the field. Dallas BEAT them.

Reaction score
Could have swore the seahawks were a winning team last week when we played them, who knows. I may be wrong:confused:
Let me check, didn't I write CURRENTLY? Yes I did and CURRENTLY the Seahawks are 6-6 so they CURRENTLY do not have a winning record.

Reaction score
Wow. Cool theory. That's like knocking out the heavyweight champion in 2 rounds and then someone says you didn't beat the champ because he no longer holds the belt. As far as the rest of the civilized world is concerned, Seattle was a winning team walking on the field. Dallas BEAT them.
So were the Jets do you count them also? Using your logic If a boxer goes 20-0 and wins the title then loses the next 19 so you beat them when they were 20-19 you didn't beat the champ you beat a former champ who is now a chump. the Seahawks so far are average not a winner.

Last edited:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I see lots of fgs for Dallas, and just enough tds to win.

Dallas 26, Philly 24

CWR

Reaction score
We all knew they'd move the goal post after we took Seattle to .500

Reaction score
We all knew they'd move the goal post after we took Seattle to .500
Same goal post in the same place. Beating a winning team. The Jets were when the Cowboys beat them but no one counted them as a winning team because they are not and neither are the Seahawks.

Rajveer

Reaction score
The Cowboys have still not beat a team that currently has a winning record. Untill they do they are just presenters. For those who are going to say they already have let me explain CURRENTLY means NOW. The jets who were 1-0 are now below .500 and the Seahawks who were 6-5 are now .500.
NFL is a week to week league, which means CURRENTLY only applies at the time of the play not NOW. You cannot downplay a win or loss based on what that team is doing today. You mean to say the loss to Arizona would be okay if they went on a winning streak and had a winning record right now? Broncos were a bad team then they were 6-5 so all those teams that beat the Broncos can claim they beat a team with a winning record? They were who they were when they played them, end of story.

erod

Reaction score
Could have swore the seahawks were a winning team last week when we played them, who knows. I may be wrong:confused:
The Jets were 1-0 when we beat them. Does that count? Of course not.

It's what teams' records are at the moment, and ultimately at the end of the season, that matters.