CZ POLL ***** Predict the Season Record for the 2018 Cowboys ***** CLOSED *****

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

75boyz

Reaction score
5-11. Bad offense. Defense not good enough to overcome it. Also a team not prepared for the season. Top 8 pick in the draft and an offseason theme of targeting skill position players. Some will include QB in that. Others will try to claim the weapons gave the QB no chance.

Wait for it. It's coming.
I might not agree with some of Risen's posts, but I'm also man enough to say when I do agree with him. Well, Im in total lockstep with his opinion here although I'm sure it will be an unpopular opinion.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Why does the lack of a true number one worry you? We had a "true number one" with Dez for years and it didn't win a SB or get us very far in the playoffs?

A real #1 WR will frequently draw double coverage, creating other opportunities for the offense. The lack of meaningful playoff success for nearly 25 years is multifactorial.

tico

Reaction score
Voted 9-7 is my wishful thinking! But realistically 8-8 bye bye Cinderella..

ESisback

Reaction score
Only 36% are saying .500 or under! Not bad, considering the avalanche of unhappy posts here. Can’t wait for the season to start so we can relax a little and just enjoy some football!

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
11-5....I just get that feelin’ it’ll be a better season than expected.

Also...

I wouldn’t be shocked or surprised at 5-11.

Wizarus

Reaction score
9-7. Unproven offense and mediocre at best backups. Everyone staying healthy for 16 games is a fairy tale, and all it takes is 1 injury in one key position, and the Boys fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.