CZ POLL ***** Predict the Season Record for the 2021 Cowboys ***** CLOSED! ***

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Absolute abysmal offensive performances. You mentioned the 17-9 loss to the Eagles, but also add the 13-9 loss to the Pats, and 10-12 loss to the Saints (without Drew Brees). ZERO COMBINED TD PASSES from Dak in those three games.

I left the Pats and Saints off because they technically shouldn't have been considered part of the easy games.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Back in June/July after the draft when we discussed the schedule, it appeared they could win about 14.
After seeing everything on the field, I've lowered my expectations.

We still have some special players. Maybe they can pull enough chains, drag a few bodies along, to be a special team.
Maybe they become a team as the season progresses. Its a long season (longer for the Pokes).
And maybe by the end we'll be called Cowpokes again and not Slowpokes, which should be reserved for the sign on the GMs desk.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Offense will be good, but I think that, while better, the defense still has holes in it and opposing teams will still be able to run on us.
I would like to predict 9-8, but Coach McMuffin will cost us one or two games with stupid go-for-it-on-fourth-and-long plays.

8-9 Miss the playoffs. Mid-range draft pick in 2022.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
8 wins :(

There is just too much that can go wrong and thus will go wrong for this team to be any good.

McCarthy has not done enough good for this team to turn the corner yet.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This team wins 13 games. 13-4, a lot of you are taking a “the grass is greener” approach, acting like no other team has holes or question marks, and every other team is coached by Vince Lombardi. Laughable. I’ll be sitting back enjoying this season.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Grass is greener" approach? Thats a new one. Most of us who are predicting a low win total for Dallas are basing it off of what we know about the Cowboys and their deficiencies. I personally don't keep up with or care what other teams are doing and I imagine I'm not alone.

“I personally don’t keep up with what other teams are doing” <—- do you know how ignorant that sounds? If you know nothing of our opponents then how would you know how our roster stacks up compared to theirs, or know what teams we match up well against?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Uh, maybe because I'm not the coach of the team and I don't get paid to do that? I'm also not a sports entertainment personality and don't get paid to do the research they do.

I'll stick with what I know. Unless you are offering to compensate me for some research.

no thanks, that just lets me know what type of person I’m dealing with. Someone who knows Jack diddly about the NFL outside their own team, and yet thinks they know what their team is in comparison to others they know nothing about. Fascinating lol

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pleasure meeting you, Mr. Know-it-all. I'm honored to be in your presence.

That goes beyond football btw. A person shouldn’t be commenting on a subject if they only know about 1 thing (cowboys) and have no knowledge on other parts of the subject (the other 31 teams). Otherwise they are just talking out of their necks with ignorance (lack of knowledge)

JonesBoys

Reaction score
8-9. Very young secondary. No major fixes on the d-line which is as a huge weakness last year Will Tyron Smith and Collins stay healthy? Will center and left guard be a weakness? Too many questions. Could break either way but until they prove otherwise they will be up and down

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
9-8

The defense will still be below average and the offense will be inconsistent

shabazz

Reaction score
May the zebras will win a game or 2 for us.......offense will underachieve and fail against good defenses and the defense will continue with its incompetence. Only being in the NFC east will get us 8 wins

The next draft can’t come soon enough.......cause it ain’t happening this season. Too many flaws to fix in one season....Go Cowboys?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
this team feels like it's more talented than 9-8 .... but no proof of that.

feels like quite a few teams in the NFL are in transition of their own and should be a little easier to defeat.

yet, I've got questions that make me nervous. and lot of years proof to back that up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This is your chance to predict how many wins and losses the Cowboys will have this season.

In the event the Cowboys tie in an odd number of games, the wins will be rounded down and the losses rounded up. If they tie in an even number of games, the records will count as they are.

Do you want bragging rights after the season?

What is your prediction?

*** The voting will be locked before Thursday's NFL game, so make your vote ASAP!

You can check out previous season predictions below ..

2020 Season ..
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/predict-the-season-record-for-the-2020-cowboys.462777/

2019 Season ..
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/predict-the-season-record-for-the-2019-cowboys.439134

2018 Season ..
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/predict-the-season-record-for-the-2018-cowboys-closed.413423/

2017 Season ..
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/predict-the-season-record-for-the-cowboys.384296/
Really is odd how many fans have no confidence in the boys. I guess just beaten down by Jerry.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I went with 9-8, the lack of depth there could become an issue in a hurry. Too many ifs have to come together.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
2021-22 Cowboys Season Prediction: 12-5

DAL 34 - TB 36
DAL 38 - LAC 41 OT
PHI 17 - DAL 45
CAR 13 - DAL 34
NYG 10 - DAL 44
DAL 16
- NE 19
DAL 24 - MIN 27
DEN 9 - DAL 37
ATL 20 - DAL 48
DAL 20
- KC 26 OT
LV 24 - DAL 41
DAL 38 - NO 12
DAL 23 - WAS 17 OT
DAL 34 - NYG 14
WAS 7 - DAL 49
AZ 17 - DAL 24
DAL 42
- PHI 3 (Boooooooooooo)

NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Dak Prescott* / Malik Hooker (alternate)
NFL MVP: Dak Prescott (49 TD, 6 INT, 5,000+)
NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year: LB Micah Parsons

LAR 19 - DAL 27 #Revenge

DAL 35 - GB 28 #FinishThisFight

DAL 27 - TB 23 #NFCChampions

DAL 31 - KC 0 #SuperBowlChampions!

Super Bowl MVP: Dak Prescott (3 TD, 0 INT)

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
2021-22 Cowboys Season Prediction: 12-5

DAL 34 - TB 36
DAL 38 - LAC 41 OT
PHI 17 - DAL 45
CAR 13 - DAL 34
NYG 10 - DAL 44
DAL 16
- NE 19
DAL 24 - MIN 27
DEN 9 - DAL 37
ATL 20 - DAL 48
DAL 20
- KC 26 OT
LV 24 - DAL 41
DAL 38 - NO 12
DAL 23 - WAS 17 OT
DAL 34 - NYG 14
WAS 7 - DAL 49
AZ 17 - DAL 24
DAL 42
- PHI 3 (Boooooooooooo)

NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Dak Prescott* / Malik Hooker (alternate)
NFL MVP: Dak Prescott (49 TD, 6 INT, 5,000+)
NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year: LB Micah Parsons

LAR 19 - DAL 27 #Revenge

DAL 35 - GB 28 #FinishThisFight

DAL 27 - TB 23 #NFCChampions

DAL 31 - KC 0 #SuperBowlChampions!

Super Bowl MVP: Dak Prescott (3 TD, 0 INT)

Its nice to dream

Status
Not open for further replies.