CZ POLL ***** Predict the Season Record for the 2021 Cowboys ***** CLOSED! ***

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
We will once again have a top 10 pick in the draft.
6-11

No way bro.. weaksauce division as usual plus an easy schedule! easiest since 16 anyways. We won't be contenders havent been since 07 imo.we can have our 5-7 good season in 25 years. Which at this point I'll settle for that!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No way bro.. weaksauce division as usual plus an easy schedule! easiest since 16 anyways. We won't be contenders havent been since 07 imo.we can have our 5-7 good season in 25 years. Which at this point I'll settle for that!

Things have changed esp with D.C. and N.Y.
The only pushover team here is the Birds who will give us a game in Philly.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Things have changed esp with D.C. and N.Y.
The only pushover team here is the Birds who will give us a game in Philly.

Nah bro. We have 7 maybe 5 games against teams that'll be in in the top half of the nfl.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah bro. We have 7 maybe 5 games against teams that'll be in in the top half of the nfl.
Only a miracle or if the NFL is the WWE (Fixed) will we win a Superbowl the next 3 years as with most of our cap invested in Dak, Coop, D-Law, Zeke, and 2 older (Injury Prone) off lineman.
There is simply no cap to build a defense to stand tall out there!!!!

Jipper

Reaction score
We will once again have a top 10 pick in the draft.
6-11

It pains me to agree but unlike years past I'm not optimistic the end result this year is a great one...I mean there is still potential to see something special but the reality is

Dak will be rusty
We will get off to a slow start
Likely split with nfc east, maybe lose 2 to wet
Defense will go through growing pains
Oline will fall apart health wise down back stretch
New d coaching scheme takes time

Just too much against us....here's hoping I'm wrong

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

What happened in 2019 when they were supposed to have an 'easy' schedule?

Losses to:
Jets - 24-22
Vikings - 28-24
Bills - 26-15
Bears - 31-24
Eagles - 17-9

You should never assume that having an 'easy' schedule means this team will be able to take advantage of it. They have proven time and time again that they can't.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It pains me to agree but unlike years past I'm not optimistic the end result this year is a great one...I mean there is still potential to see something special but the reality is

Dak will be rusty
We will get off to a slow start
Likely split with nfc east, maybe lose 2 to wet
Defense will go through growing pains
Oline will fall apart health wise down back stretch
New d coaching scheme takes time

Just too much against us....here's hoping I'm wrong

Look man some here have issues with the truth and close their eyes to reality.
Even when we were healthy and not rusty we still couldn't get the job done!
Now we have 8 new players on the defense and yes a new DC, scheme etc.
Only a mega HOMER can sell SB dreams and Franchise QB!
This team is rebuilding mode on defense and the offense cannot score against good to great defenses.
This is a formula for a top ten pick in the upcoming draft!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Losses to:
Jets - 24-22
Vikings - 28-24
Bills - 26-15
Bears - 31-24
Eagles - 17-9

You should never assume that having an 'easy' schedule means this team will be able to take advantage of it. They have proven time and time again that they can't.

Where was our OFFENSE in the above losses??????
I want to talk to the leader of our offense and ask him why he and his men LAID a massive EGG!!!!!
Oops sorry, the leader is busy counting the 160 million he just got paid!!!:omg:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Losses to:
Jets - 24-22
Vikings - 28-24
Bills - 26-15
Bears - 31-24
Eagles - 17-9

Absolute abysmal offensive performances. You mentioned the 17-9 loss to the Eagles, but also add the 13-9 loss to the Pats, and 10-12 loss to the Saints (without Drew Brees). ZERO COMBINED TD PASSES from Dak in those three games.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I went 9-8 and hope I’m wrong and they win 11 or 12. I just think this team, with so many new and young players to fold into their lineup, will start slow, then possibly finish strong.

I can still see them winning the NFC Least. But it doesn’t look like a team with deep playoff potential.

Honestly, the biggest problem with this team that has been there a really long time and great drafts and talent alone cannot fix it. This team’s biggest problem to overcome is its culture and leadership at the very top with the Jones boys. I don’t think Big Mac is a terrible coach. But he’s not a transformative coach either. When I see how the players respond to him I don’t see a guy that is inspiring them to greater heights.

We’ll see. The NFL is the hardest pro sports league to predict. It’s always a wild and fun ride.
Go Cowboys!

aikemirv

Reaction score
I went with 11-6 but I could see 10-7 as well. This team is an enigma. I really have no idea what to expect. I wish I shared the optimism of some of the folks here.

And for the record I absolutely hate the 17 game season.
All of the above!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Only a miracle or if the NFL is the WWE (Fixed) will we win a Superbowl the next 3 years as with most of our cap invested in Dak, Coop, D-Law, Zeke, and 2 older (Injury Prone) off lineman.
There is simply no cap to build a defense to stand tall out there!!!!

Yest you forget your favorite chosen qb has had better teams around inn4 years than romo ever had..lmao

StarBoyz83

Reaction score

Losses to:
Jets - 24-22
Vikings - 28-24
Bills - 26-15
Bears - 31-24
Eagles - 17-9

For hell sakes I'm trying to be optimistic but pointing out facts get off meh back bro. Lol

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
We had one of these polls at the end of last season. Predict cowboys 2021-2022 season.

My vote is the same. 8-9 or 9-8.

It's so funny to see the hype that slowly builds with cowboys homers and the media. By the time every season starts we are super bowl contenders.

We aren't sh1t until we can prove consistency, discipline, and leadership.

Tampa Bay is going to roll us lol.

pitt33

Reaction score
9-8

Slow start. Can really see 0-2 to begin. Relatively soft schedule will get them above .500. Still big concerns with Dak’s risk aversion and Moore’s red zone play calling. Wish he would dial up more run plays from the 10 yard line.

Status
Not open for further replies.