CZ POLL **** Predict the Season Record for the 2023 Cowboys *****

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I’ve got them in that 9-13 win range. It all comes down to avoiding key and long term injuries. I’ll predict 11-6.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
13-4 wildcard 5 seed
Eliminates Eagles In NFCC
Wins 6th Super Bowl
13-4 and we are the 5th seed? Okay I see maybe the Eagles and the 49ers being 1 and 2, but who you got being 3 and 4 with a better record than 13-4?

I love your 2nd and 3rd predictions though. :flagwave:

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
5-12 if Dak plays all season.
I'm not really a betting man, but let's put a grand on that. The winner gives the grand to a charity of our choosing. If you truly believe that and not just trolling, then put your money where your mouth is. What do you say, big shot?

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I homered in at a very optimisitc 14-3, I like fat Mike calling the plays this year and unlike some previous years I dont think we will need 30 pts to win games.:oldcouple:

leeblair

Reaction score
I'm not really a betting man, but let's put a grand on that. The winner gives the grand to a charity of our choosing. If you truly believe that and not just trolling, then put your money where your mouth is. What do you say, big shot?
I don't bet; I share knowledge.
It's possible the Cowboys could win 8, but if the teams on their schedule play the way they have in the past, they will likely overcome Dak early this year.
Now if a couple of them lay eggs, anything is possible.
But, looking at the schedule and knowing how Dak chokes, five wins sounds reasonable.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I don't bet; I share knowledge.
It's possible the Cowboys could win 8, but if the teams on their schedule play the way they have in the past, they will likely overcome Dak early this year.
Now if a couple of them lay eggs, anything is possible.
But, looking at the schedule and knowing how Dak chokes, five wins sounds reasonable.
:lmao: That's what I thought. :rolleyes: You're a damn troll and a loser too. :facepalm:

LovinItAll

Reaction score
An optimistic 12-5 again. As always, staying healthy has SO much to do with any team's final record. Kelce out? Detroit 1-0.

If we stay healthy and the defense lives up to it's billing, we've got a shot at making a run. All we can ask for is a shot at it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
13-4 and we are the 5th seed? Okay I see maybe the Eagles and the 49ers being 1 and 2, but who you got being 3 and 4 with a better record than 13-4?

I love your 2nd and 3rd predictions though. :flagwave:
That's not how the playoff seeding works. The 1-4 seeds are reserved for the 4 division winners. So if the Eagles win the division that puts us at the 5 seed. Thank you for liking my other predictions.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I went 11-6 and feel like I undersold this team a bit. I would be disappointed with that record, obviously that would change with playoff success.

This team is stacked and well-coached in my opinion and should be among the contenders. I'm not the QB's biggest fan but he's top 12 and that should be good enough with this roster.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
That's not how the playoff seeding works. The 1-4 seeds are reserved for the 4 division winners. So if the Eagles win the division that puts us at the 5 seed. Thank you for liking my other predictions.
Oof! Duh!! I totally forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me, brother. ;)

USArmyVet

Reaction score
The 'Dallas fan' of my brain wants Dallas to do well but the 'I want Dak gone' side of my brain hopes Dallas fails miserably this season so that perhaps JJ makes drastic moves including Dak.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
14-3. They have a stumble around thanksgiving week when they have to play 3 games in 10 days. Also will have 1 head scratching loss to a bum opponent. Head into week 18 with the bye already locked up so they sit starters and lose that final game.

Status
Not open for further replies.