CZ POLL **** Predict the Season Record for the 2023 Cowboys *****

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Drinking the kool-aid.
I'm confident in our defense.
I'm concerned about our running game.
Wanna say 13-4. Going with 12-5.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
What I find interesting is that the only 2 people (so far) to predict a 17-0 record are normally negative in what they think of the team. Just doesn’t make sense…

I’m sure there is some reason they would say Dallas isn’t that good and then predict an undefeated season. Far be it from me to hazard a guess.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
What I find interesting is that the only 2 people (so far) to predict a 17-0 record are normally negative in what they think of the team. Just doesn’t make sense…

I’m sure there is some reason they would say Dallas isn’t that good and then predict an undefeated season. Far be it from me to hazard a guess.
Even the best teams usually drop a few. To be undefeated is a big deal. Just won't happen here. Too many built in flaws. But 14-3 is doable even with the tougher schedule. We'd have to get off to a good start, though. Teams are going to be gunning for us, with all the talk about how good we are.

First two games will be the biggest test, imo. It's where they find their identity.

Are you going to pick?

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
This team is loaded with talent, Dak has no excuses left. Just drive the bus, stop turning the ball over and 13-4 is doable. My confidence level for the playoffs is a whole other story but one thing at a time.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Interesting take. The same defense that held the Niners to 19 points and 300 total yards should be better with the addition of Gilmore and Mazi

The offense that only scored one TD and 12 points in that same game is the unit I’m concerned about
That offense total was dam near 6 points if the 49ers don't fumble.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I chose 11-5 but it wouldn't surprise me if they have a few more losses noted below.
@NYG- Win
NY Jets - Loss
@Arizona - Win
New England - Win
@San Francisco - Loss
@LA Chargers - Loss
LA Rams - Win
@Philadelphia - Loss
NY Giants - Win
@Carolina - Win
Washington - Win
Seattle - Loss
Philadelphia - Win
@Buffalo - Loss
@Miami - Loss
Detroit - Win
@washington - Loss

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I chose 11-5 but it wouldn't surprise me if they have a few more losses noted below.
@NYG- Win
NY Jets - Loss
@Arizona - Win
New England - Win
@San Francisco - Loss
@LA Chargers - Loss
LA Rams - Win
@Philadelphia - Loss
NY Giants - Win
@Carolina - Win
Washington - Win
Seattle - Loss
Philadelphia - Win
@Buffalo - Loss
@Miami - Loss
Detroit - Win
@washington - Loss
Every team loses a few games they’re expected to win. Each team wins a couple by surprise, as well. I do not believe the Jets or the 49ers beat the Cowboys this season. Particularly the Jets.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Every team loses a few games they’re expected to win. Each team wins a couple by surprise, as well. I do not believe the Jets or the 49ers beat the Cowboys this season. Particularly the Jets.
I didn't think the Jets would beat Dallas a few years ago and they absolutely shut Dak down for 3 quarters and the Dallas defense played well. It's the Jets Dline that I feel will give Dak problems. Same with 49ers. But you may be right because neither game is a elimination game.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I usually do not do predictions. Crystal balls are not my thing, lol.

Maybe age is making me less constipated. That does not sound right. Heck. I have even signed up for @DandyDon52 pick' em challenge. I have not done one of those since... well, I do not remember when the last time was.

Oh well. What is the worst that could happen? Get internet shamed? HAHAHAHA!

:mad:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I usually do not do predictions. Crystal balls are not my thing, lol.

Maybe age is making me less constipated. That does not sound right. Heck. I have even signed up for @DandyDon52 pick' em challenge. I have not done one of those since... well, I do not remember when the last time was.

Oh well. What is the worst that could happen? Get internet shamed? HAHAHAHA!

:mad:
:laugh: :flagwave:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I think a 13 win season goes to the Super Bowl...and I checked off for the 3rd straight 12-5 season and an open mind as to finishing the whole deal.

I'm going for game 1:

Dallas 34
Giants 21

pete026

Reaction score
@NYG- Win
NY Jets - Loss
@Arizona - Win
New England - Win
@San Francisco - Loss
@LA Chargers - Loss
LA Rams - Win
@Philadelphia - Loss
NY Giants - Win
@Carolina - Win
Washington - Win
Seattle - Loss
Philadelphia - Win
@Buffalo - Loss
@Miami - Loss
Detroit - Win
@washington - Loss
So it's 3 best guesses? If you were smart, you'd pick three 17 game outcomes. Guess you're going for the long odds on a 16 game season.
:laugh:

ksadler1

Reaction score
I think 11-6 is fair. Dak will be relied upon alot more this year, as far as play calling, so he'd better be up to it. No more excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.