CZ POLL **** Predict the Season Record for the 2023 Cowboys *****

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I want you to remember this post.
And you remember this post too. Since you didn't take my bet and you said we would win only 4 games if Dak plays the whole season, if you're right I will leave forever and admit I've been wrong about everything. But if you're wrong, you leave forever and do the same. Do we have a deal, big shot, since you're so sure? If you win that's one less Cowboys here. You should love that idea.

leeblair

Reaction score
And you remember this post too. Since you didn't take my bet and you said we would win only 4 games if Dak plays the whole season, if you're right I will leave forever and admit I've been wrong about everything. But if you're wrong, you leave forever and do the same. Do we have a deal, big shot, since you're so sure? If you win that's one less Cowboys here. You should love that idea.
Don't be silly.
And I said 5-12; maybe 6-11 if they get lucky, or even 7-10.
The point is that the Cowboys probably won't win half of their games with Dak as the starter. That much I am 95% sure of.
That ought to be good enough for you. If I'm wrong, so be it, but I seldom am.
Last year would've been worse except for questionable games vs the Lions, Texans, and Colts. I don't think the Cowboys won those games on the field, and got help elsewhere.
And there's always teams that appear tough now that become pushovers as their hopes for the season fade.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Since I've been on the money the last two seasons with 12-win predictions, I'll be greedy and increase it by 1=win. Yes, folks we are winning 13-games this season.. Book it and lock it!!:starspin:

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Don't be silly.
The point is that the Cowboys probably won't win half of their games with Dak as the starter. That much I am 95% sure of.
Last year would've been worse except for questionable games vs the Lions, Texans, and Colts. I don't think the Cowboys won those games on the field, and got help elsewhere.
And there's always teams that appear tough now that become pushovers as their hopes for the season fade.
Okay, let's do the deal at half the games then. If we fail to win more than 8 then I'll take a hike. You take one if we win more than 8. Let's do it?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
how about none of you both leave....and root for Cowboys to win???...just a thought?

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
how about none of you both leave....and root for Cowboys to win???...just a thought?
What?? :facepalm:I root for our team all the time. I went with 13-4 with a SB win over the Chiefs. He's not rooting for our team. He never has anything good to say about our team. He's a troll. So you should've told him that instead of me. :)

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't be silly.
mr leeblair---i take it you are not cowboy fan?.....i think Moore as OC did not help Dak....have not seen big Mike be play caller for cowboys...but he had decent seasons at GB....but he also had Rogers as QB who in his prime was the best or close to it....i know Dak can get into a rythym...but he needs as most all QB needs their interior lineman to hold the line....we will see a different offensive scheme this year that i believe favors Dak....if our playmakers can remain healthy Dak i believe in top 10-12 QB's easy....like any other team....how healthy we can stay plays major factor....but 5-12, 6-11, 7-10 too low...we have better offense
and better defense this year with exception of O line which is about the same...just hope Tyler not hurt too bad...but Bass was major find...and as he gets stronger he will get better....i chose 12-5 or 11-6 but must stay relatively healthy????

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr leeblair---i take it you are not cowboy fan?.....i think Moore as OC did not help Dak....have not seen big Mike be play caller for cowboys...but he had decent seasons at GB....but he also had Rogers as QB who in his prime was the best or close to it....i know Dak can get into a rythym...but he needs as most all QB needs their interior lineman to hold the line....we will see a different offensive scheme this year that i believe favors Dak....if our playmakers can remain healthy Dak i believe in top 10-12 QB's easy....like any other team....how healthy we can stay plays major factor....but 5-12, 6-11, 7-10 too low...we have better offense
and better defense this year with exception of O line which is about the same...just hope Tyler not hurt too bad...but Bass was major find...and as he gets stronger he will get better....i chose 12-5 or 11-6 but must stay relatively healthy????
What?? :facepalm:I root for our team all the time. I went with 13-4 with a SB win over the Chiefs. He's not rooting for our team. He never has anything good to say about our team. He's a troll. So you should've told him that instead of me. :)
mr Haven----i have not been here for like 7 months....if he is a troll...then my bad....i thought this was a cowboy fan zone?...but i like your optimism 13-4 and a SB win over Chiefs

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Since I've been on the money the last two seasons with 12-win predictions, I'll be greedy and increase it by 1=win. Yes, folks we are winning 13-games this season.. Book it and lock it!!:starspin:
Chamber----i like that optimism....how about i raise you one Super Bowl win???

nobody

Reaction score
11-6, dead in the divisional round, like usual. There will be more excuses made for Dak crapping the bed in the divisional round and the rest of the offense won't be much better. The defense will play well enough to win but somehow get blamed for Dak choking...again.

LittleD

Reaction score
10x7 and finishing 2nd in the division. One game and done in the playoffs. We won't beat Philthy and can't beat SF. Dak and his floozy case fleece Jerry out of multi-millions.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just when you thought things couldn't get worse.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
11-6 for me as well. Too many unknowns to go higher. If we stay somewhat healthy we might be able to get past divisional round this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.