CZ POLL ***** Predict the Season Record for the Cowboys *****

What is your wins and losses prediction for the Cowboys this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is your chance to predict how many wins and losses the Cowboys will have this season.

In the event the Cowboys tie in an odd number of games, the wins will be rounded down and the losses rounded up. If they tie in an even number of games, the records will count as they are.

Do you want bragging rights after the season?

What is your prediction?

*** NOTE: The voting will be locked before Thursday's game, so make your vote!

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Im going 11. We have 12 win talent IMO. Last year we were on the upside of that. This year I think we will be on the downside of that

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes! I was the first to predict 16-0!
Dang it...I figured it was already picked so I didn't bother. Way to pull the trigger first.

"It's all in the reflexes".
PzjI3ZP.gif

fredp22

Reaction score
10-6
Little worried about our secondary. None of our draft picks were able to beat out Carroll but NY and Philly upgraded their receivers.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm guessing 10-6 this time around, despite a much tougher schedule than last year. Dak should be much better prepared for whatever opposing defenses throw at him now. Our defense will be likely to struggle at first but should finish stronger as the year wears on. Hopefully, Ezekiel Elliott won't miss too many games, if any. May our rookie DBs in the secondary manage to distinguish themselves nicely before the season ends.

manster4ever

Reaction score
10-6
Little worried about our secondary. None of our draft picks were able to beat out Carroll but NY and Philly upgraded their receivers.

Yeah, I am at ten or eleven wins but last year I said six so wth do I know?

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
I wouldn't care if they went 8-8, made the playoffs, got hot and won the Super Bowl, but I'm thinking 10-6 11-5. With that being said, I prefer (realistically) at least 13-3

Status
Not open for further replies.