Predicting Monday’s Knee Jerk Fan Posts

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez Would have caught that! He's a beast. Just wait until he gets a job and he will show you.

Witten would have caught that. He should be playing for another 30 years.

It doesn't matter if Dak threw for 5 TDs he still sucks.

We won in spite of a Dak.

Dak is nothing without Dez.

We needed Dez' "passion".

Dez was the heart and soul of this team.

Dez was just misunderstood.

Connor Williams sucks.

Same old ****** play calling..

We need ET.

How much should we give up to get ET!

Who needs ET baby! We have Heath!!

By mid season:

Can Jerry get Dez out of Prison on Sundays to play in the games? He didn't intend to kill that convenience store clerk but he needed the money. He has not been paid in almost a year. How is he expected to live on the measley 57M that he made in his career?

If Jerrah didn't cut him it wouldn't have happened. Jethro can just pay that clerk's family and everything will be OK. Jerold Booger McFarland Jones can pay Dez 10M per game which is less than he's worth and it won't count against the cap cuz he's in prison. They'll release Dez from Prison if he wins the Super Bowl cuz that's how it works.

Either way, Dez will be in the HOF next year.

aria

Reaction score
Win or lose, guarantee there will be a “The refs were terrible”...If we lose, guarantee at least one thread will say the refs were paid to throw the game or that Carolina got away with stuff we didn’t.
I was just telling my wife how concerned I already am with the officiating, it sucks league wide. We will definitely get screwed in calls and so will Carolina but I don’t want to hear the excuses.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Knee jerk fan posts the day after a Cowboys game are fun and somewhat predictable, depending on if we win or if we lose.

IF WE WIN...here are some probabilities we will see Monday-
  • “Finally, Linehan calls a great game.”
  • “Zeke headed for 2,000 yard season”
  • “Where are the Dak haters now?”
  • “This team will win 14”
  • “This is our year- I can feel it”
IF WE LOSE....
  • “It’s an NFL conspiracy against us”
  • “Worst playcalling ever”
  • “We win IF _____ Doesn’t happen”
  • “We cut Dan Bailey for this guy?”
  • “Ok enough with the clapping!”
What else?

Garrett still sucks...

That would be mine in a loss. A big win would be-

Maybe I was wrong or Dak rules haters.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was just telling my wife how concerned I already am with the officiating, it sucks league wide. We will definitely get screwed in calls and so will Carolina but I don’t want to hear the excuses.
Yeah, my take on officiating is the same as the great coaches I had as kid in sports: Bad calls are as much a part of the game as weather and injuries. Winners overcome bad calls- losers complain about them. Too many fans think bad calls only happen to their team. Bad officiating is usually equal opportunity.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Here's one: Fans who think every call against your team is a bad call.

ESisback

Reaction score
Knee jerk fan posts the day after a Cowboys game are fun and somewhat predictable, depending on if we win or if we lose.

IF WE WIN...here are some probabilities we will see Monday-
  • “Finally, Linehan calls a great game.”
  • “Zeke headed for 2,000 yard season”
  • “Where are the Dak haters now?”
  • “This team will win 14”
  • “This is our year- I can feel it”
IF WE LOSE....
  • “It’s an NFL conspiracy against us”
  • “Worst playcalling ever”
  • “We win IF _____ Doesn’t happen”
  • “We cut Dan Bailey for this guy?”
  • “Ok enough with the clapping!”
What else?

I think most would save the conspiracy thing for a Gregory suspension before the NYG game...

ESisback

Reaction score
Dak sucks
We need Dez
Bring Romo out of the booth
To heck with Witten, he screwed us leaving like that
Can Garrett clap anymore?
The offense and/or defense still sucks
Numerous ET threads

FO is the worst in the NFL
I hate the Jones family!
More “Garrett sucks!”

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s early 2nd qtr in a 0-0 game, and watching the game thread is hilarious. There are people already cashing in on the season. The offense hasn’t looked good, but it’s had three straight possessions bottled up inside the 20 then penalties.

Never ceases to amaze me how quick some fans think “All is lost” in the first half of a tie game! Lol!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Wha is there to be upset about? Panthers went 11-5 last year and you’re playing them tough. This is exactly what you wanted to see to show the Cowboys are legit. Blowing out Carolina was a pipe dream, no one blows out Carolina.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It’s early 2nd qtr in a 0-0 game, and watching the game thread is hilarious. There are people already cashing in on the season. The offense hasn’t looked good, but it’s had three straight possessions bottled up inside the 20 then penalties.

Never ceases to amaze me how quick some fans think “All is lost” in the first half of a tie game! Lol!
We have to at least get through these preseason games before we see what type of team we have. Way too early to tell what type of regular season team we’ll be.