Predicting Monday’s Knee Jerk Fan Posts

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Are there any FA QBs available? Love the guy, but Dak is not very good.

Sully

Reaction score
Knee jerk fan posts the day after a Cowboys game are fun and somewhat predictable, depending on if we win or if we lose.

IF WE WIN...here are some probabilities we will see Monday-
  • “Finally, Linehan calls a great game.”
  • “Zeke headed for 2,000 yard season”
  • “Where are the Dak haters now?”
  • “This team will win 14”
  • “This is our year- I can feel it”
IF WE LOSE....
  • “It’s an NFL conspiracy against us”
  • “Worst playcalling ever”
  • “We win IF _____ Doesn’t happen”
  • “We cut Dan Bailey for this guy?”
  • “Ok enough with the clapping!”
What else?

Very nice post.

So it is the end of the 1st half and the Cowboys are losing 10-0. Dallas has not even crossed their own 45 yd line.
There was a video, during the off season, where Dak's accuracy was in BIG question. Prescott passing accuracy, in the 1st half, was HORRIBLE. Dak over threw Rod Smith on a 10 yar screen pass. Under threw a W-I-D-E open TE down the field. One of the worst 1st half performance, by the offense, I ever seen.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So many fans already giving up after one game...one game. Yes this team sucked today, but it’s one game. I don’t get upset until at least October, lol. Let’s see what this team is before “throwing the season”. Carolina is a very good football team and our defense played well enough to win.

I’m sick of Garrett as much as anyone. But unless this team goes 1-7, we’re stuck with him for at least15 more. I’m anxious to see if these young guys can develop into a salty NFL team. Too early to throw in the towel.

Besides, if you want get really mad and curse this team, there’s only one place to accurately send your anger and that’s toward the owners box. That old rich fart is responsible for the state this team.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So many fans already giving up after one game...one game. Yes this team sucked today, but it’s one game. I don’t get upset until at least October, lol. Let’s see what this team is before “throwing the season”. Carolina is a very good football team and our defense played well enough to win.

I’m sick of Garrett as much as anyone. But unless this team goes 1-7, we’re stuck with him for at least15 more. I’m anxious to see if these young guys can develop into a salty NFL team. Too early to throw in the towel.

Besides, if you want get really mad and curse this team, there’s only one place to accurately send your anger and that’s toward the owners box. That old rich fart is responsible for the state this team.
Hazey, it's one game + 23 years.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hazey, it's one game + 23 years.
You’re absolutely right. And I’m just as sick of the “Jerry way” as anyone. I’m just saying it may be too early to write off the entire season.

I’ve been sick of this charade of giving Jason Garrett 8 years to learn how to be a HC a long time. Jerry’s not as serious about winning as he is about making tons of cash.