Prediction Time: Cowboys vs Chargers

Carson

Reaction score
Looks like we added Kazee to the injury report.

They lose 1 guy we lose 7

Dallas 35
Chargers 38

J12B

Reaction score
I predict the Cowboys lose if they don't put at least 30 on the scoreboard. They haven't won a game without 30+ since 2018, which is almost absurd.

Just goes to show how awful the defense has been the last few years

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm still going with the "same ole Cowboys" narrative.

I really want to believe this team is different than previous, but they lost a game they should have won because they're the "same ole Cowboys" and, true to form, they'll lose this one.
They'll make it interesting. Dak will keep us in the game and will fight to the bitter end. But when it's all said and done, it'll be the "same ole, same ole" ...

Chargers 38
Cowboys 34

And the "If we weren't injured" excuses will be flowing fast and furious after the game.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Opponents with top ten-ish quarterbacks have been disastrous for the Cowboys over the decade. And I have no idea where the pass rush comes from.

Cowboys 30
Chargers 33

DenCWBY

Reaction score
SD uses same defensive strategy as Bucs forcing Dak to throw. Although it's effective between the 20's, our dismal oline will not stand well in the last 2 quarters. LA at home 31-20.

black label

Reaction score
32-17 chargers , a dual spindle buffer parley@ -12 , 4-1 odds lock of the year bra

Bugsy12

Reaction score
I'm a Homer, I freely admit it.....I wish the haters would admit that they are haters, although I'd prefer that they would come over to our side...

38-27 Cowboys....
I think we are going to roll offensively: 128 yards and 2 tds for Zeke, 330 yards and 2 td passes for Dak. Defense gets a couple of turnovers and a couple of stops. 34-24. Really complete game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we are going to roll offensively: 128 yards and 2 tds for Zeke, 330 yards and 2 td passes for Dak. Defense gets a couple of turnovers and a couple of stops. 34-24. Really complete game.
Salud!! Love to positive attitude....

Zman5

Reaction score
We win on a play where we run a reverse to C Wilson and he throws it to Cooper for a 40 yards TD with 12 seconds left in the clock.