Prediction Time

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Cardinals are going to beat the Giants. They are as tough as a 2 dollar steak at home.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Won't happen. The Giants are the most complete team in the NFL at the moment. Offense. Defense. Special teams.

Giants are very methodical in their wins. Giants 23 - Cardinals 14.

Woods

Reaction score
I agree with you. I think the Cards take that game.

I also think we beat the Giants at home this time around.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile;2429629 said:
The Cardinals are going to beat the Giants. They are as tough as a 2 dollar steak at home.

OH! OH! OH! I love opening the "Prediction Time" threads!!!

Picked same, in the pool at work. Upset/HATE pick. :D

I do worry about the undersized AZ DL and the Gints' running game. Jacobs is a little banged up tho.

Too bad he couldn't break his mouth...................

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I think the G-Men win out until they make their way to Dallas

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
The Cards are a one-trick pony. A smart, tough team like the Giants will usually do a good job taking away what a team does best.

My guess is the Cards make a few big plays with their all-universe WRs to keep it close, but in the end, the Giants will bash their D into pulp with their running game.

If not for monumental ST mistakes, we would've beaten the Cards. I think they're a .500 team or worse if they had to play a NFCE schedule.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Fletch;2429648 said:
Won't happen. The Giants are the most complete team in the NFL at the moment. Offense. Defense. Special teams.

Giants are very methodical in their wins. Giants 23 - Cardinals 14.

How are they the most complete team in the NFL with the QB play of Eli?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2429673 said:
How are they the most complete team in the NFL with the QB play of Eli?

I would take Eli as my QB over a lot of other QBs in the NFL. He's a good quarterback. We rag on him because he is a Giant but he is good.

I actually hope the Giants win (we arent going to catch them anyways). If the Cardinals win I dont think I could take all the **** from my friends being from AZ. They already think they are superbowl bound even though the 3 teams in their division have a total of 6 wins. :rolleyes:

I hope the Giants smoke them 50-3.

mmurray21

Reaction score
Both of those teams will win their divisions.

I am more concerned about teams like
Washington - tied
Tampa Bay - still a game up
Atlanta -tied

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2429681 said:
I would take Eli as my QB over a lot of other QBs in the NFL. He's a good quarterback. We rag on him because he is a Giant but he is good.

I actually hope the Giants win (we arent going to catch them anyways). If the Cardinals win I dont think I could take all the **** from my friends being from AZ. They already think they are superbowl bound even though the 3 teams in their division have a total of 6 wins. :rolleyes:

I hope the Giants smoke them 50-3.

Can you compile a list of teams with winning records who you QB you would take Eli over.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It depends on the Cardinals' seventh ranked rushing defense.

Arizona blew out Miami 30-10 by containing Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown to a combined 53 yards on 22 carries. They did the same to Buffalo by limiting Marshawn Lynch to 44 yards on 12 carries.

However, they squeaked out an overtime win against the Barbarian and Felix Jones combining for 67 yards on 20 carries. San Francisco's Frank Gore ran for 99 yards on 23 carries in another close loss to the Cardinals.

Now, Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw are coming to the desert. If Arizona can contain them, it should be another close win at home, but if they combine for over 100-150+ yards, I highly doubt that the Cardinals will be able to hang with New York.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2429711 said:
Can you compile a list of teams with winning records who you QB you would take Eli over.

Why yes I can grasshopper..

NFC
Eagles
Commanders
Bears
Lions
Vikings
Panthers
Bucs
49ers
Seahawks
Rams

AFC
Patriots (w/ Cassel)
Bills
Dolphins
Ravens
Bengals (w/ Fitzpatrick)
Texans
Jaguars
Titans
Chiefs
Raiders

LMAO, that is 20 teams I just listed. Eli is BY FAR better than anyone that quarterbacks these teams right now.

Edit:
But oh with winnings records.....didnt see that

Dolphins
Patriots (w/ Cassel)
Bills (5-5, good enough)
Ravens
Titans
Commanders
Eagles
Bears (5-5)
Vikings (5-5)
Panthers
Bucs
Falcons

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
AZ will beat the Giants. They are very much like us. Right now a little better in the passing attack and less in the rush. Not our D but enough. Only turnovers and STs can change the outcome.

AZ 31-17. Giants exposed for what they are.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
If the cardinals play the giants like the cardinals played us in arizona, then yes, the cardinals can beat the giants, and the giants might be limping just alittle now with brandon jacobs and his sore knee, might be a ripe time to upset the giants.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I can see the Cards winning... but will I predict it? No. I see the Giants as likely winners but it wouldn't be that big of a surprise if the Cards beat them at home.

Personally, I'd love to see the Giants drop one. You never know what's going to happen and with us still having to play them again, we just might catch them if they slip up a time or two against teams like AZ.