Prediction Time

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Sounds like a good prediction. I think the Giants are over-due and over-hyped. So Hos whats it like there, are people going crazy that the Cards are actually a good team?

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2429662 said:
I think the G-Men win out until they make their way to Dallas

They'll slip up at some point before then I think. I don't think they will go 15-1.

They look flat out dominant right now. But I could see Arizona pulling the upset. Wiesenhunt has turned things around down there.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
links18;2429771 said:
Seahags will beat the skins this week.....

That would be awesome! Also hoping for the Panthers to beat the Falcons, which would give Dallas sole possession of that last wild-card spot.

jdnelson103

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2429896 said:
That would be awesome! Also hoping for the Panthers to beat the Falcons, which would give Dallas sole possession of that last wild-card spot.

And how great would it be if Detroit could beat Tampa. Then we'd have the fifth seed. Detroit can't possibly go 0-16, can they?

links18

Reaction score
jdnelson103;2429907 said:
And how great would it be if Detroit could beat Tampa. Then we'd have the fifth seed. Detroit can't possibly go 0-16, can they?

Yes, yes they can!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks;2429890 said:
They'll slip up at some point before then I think. I don't think they will go 15-1.

They look flat out dominant right now. But I could see Arizona pulling the upset. Wiesenhunt has turned things around down there.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think they'll go 15-1 either, I think that Dallas will have some momentum and beat the Giants the next time they play, but I personally don't think that the Giants will lose before then:

@Arizona - I think their pass rush will be the difference - Predict close Giants win
@Washington - If the skins lose at Seattle, then the Giants could send them to four straight losses. Predict Giants win.
Philly - Will put the nail in the coffin of their playoff hopes.
@Dallas - Different Dallas team will show up this time. Dallas Win

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2429889 said:
Sounds like a good prediction. I think the Giants are over-due and over-hyped. So Hos whats it like there, are people going crazy that the Cards are actually a good team?
I hear that they are in the Phoenix area. No one cares about the Cardinals much outside the metroplex though. You have an occasional fan here or there, but no one is very loyal and outspoken.

They are very good at home this year as the Cowboys can attest. Truth be told I think they are the best team we have played this year and that includes the Giants. Warner is playing amazing football right now and they have the best WR combo in the NFL.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
could this week be the giants version of the lions game we played last year.......i think so....did we win the game...yep...

I think the giants do to.

I havent heard about ross and jacobs though, are they healhty? Will they play?

The giants running game and defense allow them to play the same style every week. Which means they can beat anyone anywhere.

I say giants 31-21 with a late score to put it away.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Almost every good NFL team lays an egg every now and then, but the Cards' and their D is such that the Giants could have a poor game and still sneak one out.

I think the Giants win, but you never know.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I think the Giants are going to pin their ears back and destroy Kurt Warner.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
theebs;2430009 said:
could this week be the giants version of the lions game we played last year.......i think so....did we win the game...yep...

I think the giants do to.

I havent heard about ross and jacobs though, are they healhty? Will they play?

The giants running game and defense allow them to play the same style every week. Which means they can beat anyone anywhere.

I say giants 31-21 with a late score to put it away.
I read that Jacobs is a no go. That is why I am predicting this loss.

kmd24

Reaction score
It will be interesting, no doubt. The emergence of Steve Breaston and the return of Anquan Boldin make the Cards a formidable opponent. Warner seems to be having a lot of success with the short passing game, which might limit the Giants' pass rush.

Defensively for the Cards, the question will be whether they can slow down the Giants' running attack enough to turn Okeafor, Berry, et al loose. Even though those guys had a lot of success against the Cowboys, they haven't been all that dominant rushing the passer this year judging from their sack stats.

I won't be surprised if the Cards do pull an upset, particularly if Jacobs is out, but I think the odds are against them.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hostile;2429999 said:
I hear that they are in the Phoenix area. No one cares about the Cardinals much outside the metroplex though. You have an occasional fan here or there, but no one is very loyal and outspoken.

They are very good at home this year as the Cowboys can attest. Truth be told I think they are the best team we have played this year and that includes the Giants. Warner is playing amazing football right now and they have the best WR combo in the NFL.

MVP talk about Warner and not undeserved. Always depends on where a team finishes but he's got a team around him. That's all he needs is a team and the right system.

Hostile;2430067 said:
I read that Jacobs is a no go. That is why I am predicting this loss.

Didn't know that. But I think if they stay close to neutral with turnovers, field position and mistakes they can beat the Giants. Again, they are a lot like us and I think we are tailor made to beat the Giants.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
arizona probably should have lost 2 weeks ago to the 49ers and got taken to the brink by the woeful seahawks last week. giants roll.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Hostile;2429629 said:
The Cardinals are going to beat the Giants. They are as tough as a 2 dollar steak at home.

I think everytime I think of the Giants, I break out into a rash.

That team disgusts me. They are foul beasts and need to be put down. I swear to the man upstairs, if our team doesn't show some backbone and lay down some serious beatings in our home game, I could learn to hate our team too.

Watching our defense get run over by Brandon Jacobs and Co. and then hearing the media fawn over the Giants and how much better they are than us really irks me six ways to Sunday.

Iago33

Reaction score
Everyone knows Brandon Jacobs is tougher than Chuck Norris. No way Chuck Norris would lose to the Cardinals.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Rampage;2430189 said:
why does this matter? were not winning the division.

Probably not -- but we MUST have the opportunity to crush them badly in their own place in the divisonal round, or better yet, the NFC championship.

We must have our vengeance. :giants:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;2430189 said:
why does this matter? were not winning the division.
I didn't say we would. In fact I'm on record as saying we won't. So un-bunch the wadded up panties, there was no need to get them in a twist. Breathe. Relax.