Prediction Time

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2430199 said:
I didn't say we would. In fact I'm on record as saying we won't. So un-bunch the wadded up panties, there was no need to get them in a twist. Breathe. Relax.
when I saw the title of this thread I figured it was gonna be about our game. but like I said it doesn't matter. we have totally reversed roles with the giants from last year. even with health it's pretty crazy. I see us knocking them out of the playoffs in Jersey like they did to us last year.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2430067 said:
I read that Jacobs is a no go. That is why I am predicting this loss.
If that's true, I'll go onboard fully with a Giants loss prediction. I think that Jacobs is the key to wearing down the Cardinals' run defense enough for some big runs to develop. If he's not in, I don't see as many big plays developing on the ground and if that's not happening, the Cardinals defense can concentrate more on throwing off Manning's passing rhythm.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
DallasEast;2430251 said:
If that's true, I'll go onboard fully with a Giants loss prediction. I think that Jacobs is the key to wearing down the Cardinals' run defense enough for some big runs to develop. If he's not in, I don't see as many big plays developing on the ground and if that's not happening, the Cardinals defense can concentrate more on throwing off Manning's passing rhythm.

They can still run with the other two but it will take something away from them. Unless AZ lets them roll up 100+ yards of rushing or make too many mistakes/turnovers then they should be in that game. Again, they look a lot like us less a little bit vertically and we matchup well against the Giants.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
I'd like to see Kurt Warner finally have a 400 yd, 5TD game that resulted in a win :)

I'd love to see this against NY. I mean seriously, who doesn't hate the Giants? :laugh1:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
If the Cards can stop or at least contain the Giants running game then Eli can be forced into enough mistakes to lose the game.

newlander

Reaction score
No question about that mick, easier said than done. That gspot oline is rugged to say the least. If the gspots are on, and interested they win this going away....if not: game on.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
ajk23az;2429747 said:
Edit:
But oh with winnings records.....didnt see that

Dolphins
Patriots (w/ Cassel)
Bills (5-5, good enough)
Ravens
Titans
Commanders
Eagles
Bears (5-5)
Vikings (5-5)
Panthers
Bucs
Falcons

you'd have to do it with brady as Cassel isn't the fulltime starter all the time