Prediction: Urban Meyer. Dak and Amari Stay

Verdict

Reaction score
Prediction: we get Urban Meyer and trade away our entire 2020 draft + Dak and Amari for Patrick Mahomes. We resign our folks and get a new DC to help out the defense. We roll out with Cobb, Gallup, and Devin Smith as our receivers. I assure you we will be 12-4 or better.

I think you may be having hallucinations.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I dont think theres any coach who has it. Even Belichick was forced to trade players he didnt want to. Look at it now, Brady is on his last leg and Garoppolo is on his way to being a star
The last one I really remember was Holmgren in Seattle

CWR

Reaction score
Nope. I'm a "troll" yet everything I said before week 10 held true (locker room problems, implosion, coaching issues (fighting), etc). This is MY prediction/conspiracy. Just because you do not agree with it doesn't mean it's crazy. I truly obviously do not think that will happen. I can dream, however.

I mean you were right, BUT theres always one every year. Last year when we started off 2-5 or whatever, they were saying the same thing. Its the whole broken clock thing. Ima wait until next year and see if you can predict the highs as well. This team looked like trash by week 7. It wasn't hard to predict, but was hard to believe we could squander away an easy NFC EAST. So for that I tip my cap to you.

817Gill

Reaction score
OMG !!! You are freaking hilarious !!! At least I think your being funny ? If not then you are seriously delusional and clueless ... hey but at least you are consistent .. gotta give you that ... you have your agenda and you stick to it no matter how ludicrous it is .. kudos
He used to be a real high quality poster, idk what happened

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Does Meyer resign due to health reasons like he has his last two jobs?

My issue as well... only if he doesn't get his way... and he should as head coach...

This is the biggest issue I see with Meyer...

csirl

Reaction score
I've a feeling that Dak will follow Garrett. Why wouldnt he? Garrett will guarantee him a starting job. No such guarantees in Dallas.

As bad as we think Garrett is, he's got enough comnections to get at least an assistant coach position in the NFL.