PREDICTIONS: Predict the Cowboys 2005 Season Record

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I think if we could get off to a quick start, maybe beat someone we shouldn't on paper, and get on a roll, we could go 11-5.

But I put 10-6 in the poll.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
Hostile said:
bobbie brewskie said:
Darian Barnes should never be in the same sentence as depth unless you're talking about how deep to make the hole.

if you watch him he can block like a M'erF'er . . . and i just kinda mentioned all our HalfBacks that will surely be there and also picked out a FB (barnes).
never said he was good but just mentioned him, but he can block.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
Hostile said:
if you watch him he can block like a M'erF'er . . . and i just kinda mentioned all our HalfBacks that will surely be there and also picked out a FB (barnes).
never said he was good but just mentioned him, but he can block.
Oh no way.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
Hostile said:
bobbie brewskie said:
One of the worst FBs I've ever seen.

Lousaka Polite all the way.

ok i will agree with you, but who else are we gonna take?
i actually now think that FB is the most important position to address right behind saftey.

here is my order of most important pos. to address:
1. FS (asap)
2. FB (asap)
4. RT (asap)
3. WR (Wait 1 maybe 2 years)
5. QB (wait 1 maybe 2 years)
6. LB (a small upgrade would be nice but no rush cuz the guys we have are pretty good)

martyogelvie

Reaction score
Each new season offers renewed hope that can only be revealed during the season. Nobody knows, regardless of how much they proclaim, exactly how good or bad each team will be. There are always surprises. Teams that are NOT as good as they should be (Cowboy in 2004) and teams that are better than expected (Chargers in 2004).

Are the Cowboys gonna be the surprise team that makes a serious run at the NFC crown? Only time will tell.

I for one think the Cowboys will have to take a few Major steps forward along with the Eagles taking a few Major steps backwards in order for the Cowboys to leap frog the Eagles.. it could happen, I'm not holding my breath, just crossing my fingers.....

maloy

Drama King
Reaction score
The Cowboys will be 11-5 this year and win the superbowl, you heard it third.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If we finish 9-7, I'll be thrilled.

If we finish 10-6, the entire world will be Cowboys crazy.

It's good to have high expectations, but while anything CAN happen, the odds are still long that we'll make the playoffs...we might sneak in as a wildcard.

We're still 2 years away from what we can be...imo.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I'll go with 10-6.........it all depends on the O......D will do the job.

I agree with you here. If not for the tough schedule I might have added a win. This number puts us in the playoff hunt. ;)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been saying the same thing all off season......

10-6 and a wildcard birth at worst.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I'll stay with my 10-6 prediction...........If we can score ? a game..well who knows.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I say 12-4 with a Super Bowl victory.......I know, I know, you believe I am crazy. However, I always predict Super Bowl every year in Aug and I have been right 5 times.........

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Ok, well...

12-4 NFC East Division champs

I think with all the problems in eagle land, we can finally take them down...

Call me a homer (I think I am being a homer) but thats the way I see it...Of course it'll probably change after preseason...

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Reality said:
Here is your chance to go on record and predict the win-loss record for the Dallas Cowboys for the 2005 season.

I predict 10-6 tie for the Div. and win first round play-off game. :iggles: :skins: :jints: