1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Premature but if the Cowboys make it to the second round of the playoffs

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by IceBowler, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Cowboys22

Cowboys22 Well-Known Member

9,242 Messages
    9,332 Likes Received
    Don’t care who they would have to play or when. If you can’t beat the Saints or Rams then you aren’t beating KC or NE either.

Furboy likes this.
  2. bcavi

bcavi Active Member

120 Messages
    134 Likes Received
    Already!

3. lwehlers

lwehlers Well-Known Member

2,703 Messages
    1,680 Likes Received
    I was one of the people here thinking about the draft four weeks ago. now I am hoping the cowboys do not blow there chances of the playoffs in the next four weeks. hopefully this does not turn out like 2011 did I think when the cowboys lost the last two out three and missed the playoffs after being 7-5 after twelve games of that season.

Furboy likes this.
  4. KingintheNorth

KingintheNorth Chris in Arizona

13,986 Messages
    17,506 Likes Received
    Cowboys at Rams in the second round would be very tempting to attend.

5. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

20,357 Messages
    17,072 Likes Received
    I think it's better to deal with the devil you know. If they really haven't lost a playoff game at home it's because they have historically played so few and are overdue for a loss at home.

IceBowler likes this.
  6. Bobhaze

Bobhaze Well-Known Member

5,903 Messages
    18,437 Likes Received
    First of all, if this team does make the playoffs, I fear no one and I certainly hope the team feels the same way.. The purpose of making the playoffs is beating the best so I don’t care who it is or where. Make the playoffs and win. It’s that simple.

And I’m presuming nothing. All I’m focused on (and I hope the team even more) is just taking a game at a time. Win the division, make the playoffs and then play the best football possible, one game at a time.

IceBowler, cristglo and lwehlers like this.
  7. DanA

DanA Well-Known Member

2,150 Messages
    2,015 Likes Received
    It would be awesome if we could bolster our playoff chances with the inclusion of Fredbeard. He’d give us that extra bit of energy and healthy is just a damn good player.

Furboy, IceBowler and Silverstar like this.
  8. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

6,835 Messages
    8,606 Likes Received
    Give me a Rams game with a possibly friendly crowd over the Superdome any day. The Saints are almost invincible at home and this era of Cowboys football have been awful running their offense in noisy stadiums. I’m not even sure they could score 3 points.

Furboy and IceBowler like this.
  9. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

17,611 Messages
    20,203 Likes Received
    our defense keeps getting better.
    we might be the team no one wants to play.
    4 games left.
    :starspin:BEAT philly:starspin:

Furboy, IceBowler and Roadtrip635 like this.
  10. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Moderator

79,694 Messages
    53,656 Likes Received
    :omg:

IceBowler likes this.
  11. ClintDagger

ClintDagger Well-Known Member

1,024 Messages
    1,517 Likes Received
    If Philly wins tomorrow and then beats Dallas next Sunday there will be another amazing turn around in the talk in just one week’s time. This team seems to be dancing on the razor’s edge.

IceBowler and cristglo like this.
  12. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Well-Known Member

9,806 Messages
    15,845 Likes Received

Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? Oh yeah, that was us.

13. guag

guag Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01

14,392 Messages
    9,900 Likes Received
    o_O

sureletsrace likes this.
  14. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

13,568 Messages
    8,542 Likes Received
    Still have nightmares about Dickerson running wild vs Dallas in the Divisional Playoffs 23 year ago. Still one of the most dominant individual performances I've seen.

IceBowler likes this.
  15. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

18,103 Messages
    20,572 Likes Received
    KC almost lost to the raiders. They have to show they are better than they did without Hunt.

16. rwalters31

rwalters31 Well-Known Member

1,435 Messages
    626 Likes Received
    You are still counting your chickens before they hatch. Playoffs, PLayoffs, PLAYOFFS!! I will start to believe when I see Dak STOP holding the ball to long and quit fumbling the ball. When that is done I will join you.

Show Me Cowboy Fan!

IceBowler and cristglo like this.
  17. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

6,624 Messages
    4,492 Likes Received
    Gosh, I hate draft position talk..we still got the presumed DROY when everyone complained about winning a meaningless game against Philly.

IceBowler likes this.
  18. Hadenough

Hadenough Well-Known Member

5,084 Messages
    5,450 Likes Received
    Your getting ahead of yourself! If the Cowboys make the playoffs they will have to host a first round game and it could be against the Vikings, Seattle, Carolina.
    Im not sure Dallas would even be favored in any of those games. Seattle is coming on strong the Vikings are dangerous and Carolina is a tough gritty team.

IceBowler likes this.
  19. Hadenough

Hadenough Well-Known Member

5,084 Messages
    5,450 Likes Received
    I dont think Dallas gets blown out I think the defense keeps the game within say 10 but it will feel like 28 when Dak cant move the ball. That could happen if Dallas plays another defensive team like Chicago.

IceBowler likes this.
  20. cristglo

cristglo Well-Known Member

619 Messages
    518 Likes Received
    I have to agree Just because we beat the Saint dont put us in the playoffs. We still have Philly,Tampa,Indy and the Giants. Two of those games are in our division. beat Philly first thats should be our only focus as a team. Now as a fan we can dream on and have hope! :)

IceBowler and Hadenough like this.