Prescott and Cooper named to Pro Bowl

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Your grandma also could have rushed for 150+ yards on our defense too even with her walker.

Well I'd rather have her on my side going blow for blow since we know Dak folds at any moment.

You guys act as if the rams ran away with the game. That is the funny part about it all despite the 270 yards rushing against.

The game was right there for dak to go blow for blow, but instead he gets knocked down a couple contributing to the team falling behind.

When I look at that score I dont see 270 rush yards the reason we lost, I see missed opportunities.

That's what your QB did. Missed opportunties.

You guys continue to lean on that 270 number though! That's a cute little stat to argue!

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
While Dak didn't exactly light it up in the playoffs, he was actually one of the better performers. I don't see why he was voted into the Pro Bowl either, as the 17th ranked QB, but saying he "bombed it" in the playoffs doesn't help an argument.

You remember the Dak clutchscott threads right!

I expected him to be clutch. He wasnt. There for he bombed.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Well I'd rather have her on my side going blow for blow since we know Dak folds at any moment.

You guys act as if the rams ran away with the game. That is the funny part about it all despite the 270 yards rushing against.

The game was right there for dak to go blow for blow, but instead he gets knocked down a couple contributing to the team falling behind.

When I look at that score I dont see 270 rush yards the reason we lost, I see missed opportunities.

You guys continue to lean on that 270 number though! That's a cute little stat to argue!
Bahahaha! No, their running game wasn't a reason we lost. Who scored two TDs? Prescott. The defense got man-handled.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
While Dak didn't exactly light it up in the playoffs, he was actually one of the better performers. I don't see why he was voted into the Pro Bowl either, as the 17th ranked QB, but saying he "bombed it" in the playoffs doesn't help an argument.
Fair. I will add that both post season opportunities Prescott had he actually played pretty well. It's still a team sport and not everyone stepped up, but he did play well. Well enough to win both.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak didnt score enough.

More bad than good!

Apparently a TD against prevent burning five minutes off the clock, throwing everything short and over the middle immediately allowing the Rams to keep everything inside, with nothing down field or at the sidelines, is ‘clutch’. And that too, with his horrible clock management, stat-padding, he was bailed out on 4th and 3 on a ticky tack PI call on Talib, with Dak dancing fifteen yards backwards to the sidelines to avoid the ‘rush’ only to throw a dud floater that landed like 7 feet away from Cooper..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Dak didnt score enough.

More bad than good!
Yeah, because ZERO players win games on their own.
How did our 4th overall pick do in a win or go home game? Christ, Prescott has the same number of rushing TDs, lol.

Keep trying to make ridiculous points stick though.

HungryLion

Reaction score

If you don’t see 270 yards rushing given up as a reason for losing the game, you don’t know Jack squat about how football works. Or you have an agenda.

Teams win that game 5% of the time, no matter who the QB is. That’s a fact.

Reactions: Ken

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Apparently a TD in prevent burning five minutes off the clock, throwing everything short and over the middle immediately allowing the Rams to keep everything inside, with nothing down field or at the sidelines, is ‘clutch’.
Who said he was clutch? He responded to my post in which I never posted anything about being clutch. Gotta make things up to shift the argument?

khiladi

Reaction score
Who said he was clutch? He responded to my post in which I never posted anything about being clutch. Gotta make things up to shift the argument?

I guess a meaningless TD in prevent is better than ‘clutch’.

Actually the guy you were responding to was taking about Dak supppsedly being ‘clutch’, yet he couldn’t make the plays. And your argument was two TDS as evidence of what, I have no idea in this context..

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Are you telling me you based your expectations for Dak on what the people with whom you frequently argue against were saying?

Ken

Reaction score
Yes it does.. pro bowl is based on votes, which includes fans. But apparently guys Ike you think Goff sucks yet he was top ten in voting ahead of Dak.
I really don't understand what Goff being top 10 in voting has to do with my point but ok. I also don't think Goff sucks, I just think Dak is better.

My point was there were 24 players who made the pro bowl this year because of the players and coaches. If it was up to the fans, they would have been home.

That is why 2/3 is greater than 1/3.

Ken

Reaction score

He looked clutch to me. I know it was his fault our drive stopped on 4th and 1 and they took the ball out of his hands, right?

You guys are pathetic in your blind hatred.

Ken

Reaction score
Apparently a TD against prevent burning five minutes off the clock, throwing everything short and over the middle immediately allowing the Rams to keep everything inside, with nothing down field or at the sidelines, is ‘clutch’. And that too, with his horrible clock management, stat-padding, he was bailed out on 4th and 3 on a ticky tack PI call on Talib, with Dak dancing fifteen yards backwards to the sidelines to avoid the ‘rush’ only to throw a dud floater that landed like 7 feet away from Cooper..
LOL. Obviously you missed my post to you the other day correcting this innaccurate statement.

Keep repeating it though, if you repeat it enough times, people will believe it.

Ken

Reaction score
I guess a meaningless TD in prevent is better than ‘clutch’.

Actually the guy you were responding to was taking about Dak supppsedly being ‘clutch’, yet he couldn’t make the plays. And your argument was two TDS as evidence of what, I have no idea in this context..
Why are you soiling this thread with your same innaccurate takes? There was a thread dedicated to this topic.

The "meaningless" td would have meant a whole lot if Jeff Heath doesn't watch a glacier run 7 yards for a first down on 3rd down.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

But dont tell the Dak supporters that! They will claim it didnt happen!

Cooper and Gallup have developed the look of disgust when dak make those boneheaded mistakes.

It's to the point they couldnt hide it anymore. But like you said also the trash yards from prevent and the bail out from penalties on the other team nobody brings up.

The first thing they'd tell you is that a win is a win. But I tell meself the whole time that one day that **** is going to catch up to Dak and the rams game was a perfect example.