Prescott and Cooper named to Pro Bowl

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Yes, say hello to the bad guy, because my opinion differs from yours. I could say we could have 5 5-11 seasons and some people would still be praising the guy.
You sure could, but the fact remains....we haven't, but instead have 3 winning seasons under your so called dink and dak....hummmmm funny how some just simply refuse to accept the obvious so as to stay in denial...

silvrNblue

Reaction score
I have nothing against any of our team making the probowl. But I believe that the players in the pro bowl should deserve it. If I don't think Dak is a top 10 quarterback, and it doesn't make sense to me that someone not from the top 10 is in there, why would that make me a bad fan? Dak was ranked 17th. Some people here really do seem like coddler parents of Dak to me, and loose a little bit of their objectivity, thinking that Dak should be in the probowl because they like him and he's their baby.
Here maybe reminding you of THIS will help, FANS DIDN'T CHOOSE DAK AS THE BACKUP< RUNNER UP TO BRES, THE LEAGUE DID. Now feel better all of us daky lovefesters had not 1 single thing to do placing OUR QB in the PB...

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You attempted to speak about the NFLs criteria for selecting Pro Bowl players and now you are showing that you were just trying to troll fans that like their favorite teams QB.

Be less divisive. We have enough trolls around here.

If the NFL ranks quarterbacks weekly, and Dak doesn't get into the top 10, then how is it trolling to say you are surprised that he made the probowl when he is not a top 10 quarterback? Having an opinion and explaining why you have that opinion is not trolling.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You sure could, but the fact remains....we haven't, but instead have 3 winning seasons under your so called dink and dak....hummmmm funny how some just simply refuse to accept the obvious so as to stay in denial...

I find it kind of sad that people are proud of the 2017 season, and Dak deserves all the props for 2016. 2018 Coop and Zeek carried him for much of the season, IMO.

superonyx

Reaction score
If the NFL ranks quarterbacks weekly, and Dak doesn't get into the top 10, then how is it trolling to say you are surprised that he made the probowl when he is not a top 10 quarterback? Having an opinion and explaining why you have that opinion is not trolling.
The NFL ranks QB's now?
Are you saying the QBR is this 'ranking'? Its just a compilation of stats. So now the QBR is what determines who the top 10 Qbs are? Really?
What about saying a QB who led the NFL in game winning drives with a QB rating of 97, won his division and won a playoff game?

See how you can spin it any way you want to make it sound the way you want.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The NFL ranks QB's now?
Are you saying the QBR is this 'ranking'? Its just a compilation of stats. So now the QBR is what determines who the top 10 Qbs are? Really?
What about saying a QB who led the NFL in game winning drives with a QB rating of 97, won his division and won a playoff game?

See how you can spin it any way you want to make it sound the way you want.

The ranking they give each week on their web site. But also if you go by number of passing touch down thrown, Dak is 16th. If you go by the number of yards passing, Dak is 15th. The cowboys are one of the worst teams in the red zone, you'd think if our quarterback desereved to be in the probowl that we would be effective in the red zone. Just a little of common sense there. But here we'll probably go blaming everyone else but Dak again why that is so, like coaching. But generally, if a QB is probowl worth, you wouldn't blame the coaching on him not scoring. And again, I'm I said it is my opinion. If you look back at the beginnig of the thread, I did say that Dak supporters will point to their stats, while the other side will point to the passing charts showing where he hardly throws over 15 yards and other things. nobody will change anybody opinion ;) which is why I found this threat amusing.

revospeed

Reaction score
Matt Ryan threw for 4,900 yards with 35 TDs and only 7 INTs for a 108 passer rating.

I'm guessing he declined or the league likes having Dallas players so the largest fan base will watch

Trubisky too.

The NFL is looking for new blood.