Twitter: Prescott By The Numbers: Facts Over Fiction

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yes, other guys have had stacked teams also, but what QB has had what Dak had?

I'm not talking about defense. I'm talking about the talent around the QB specifically.

I still challenge you or anyone to show me 1 QB in NFL history that had all the stuff Dak had.

Here, I'll lay out the criteria once again.... Name any QB in history has had the equivalent of 3 1st team all-pro linemen, 1st team all-pro RB, a RB that won the rushing title by over 300 yards, a HOF TE, and a Pro Bowl WR all at the same time.

Dak had all of this in 1 season. I don't believe any QB has ever had equal to or more than that. The 3 1st team all-pro linemen in 1 season is basically unheard of, but Dak had it.
Dallas 2014.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yes, they did. Even moreso.

However, this entire argument is silly!!!!
He/she will say anything and twist any scenario to attempt a point. Soon you'll be propositioned to make a sillier bet for forum accounts.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If that's how someone feels.....then it ain't hating. Dak has some plays that certainly make you scrath your head. Like the throw into the dirt to a WIDE open Noah Brown. THAT certainly sucks. Blew the GAME and blew a chance to give Noah some much needed confidence.

I'll tell who's a hater.....if you blame the o-line for Dak's lack but Zeke just plain sucks? Those guys are haters.
I can show you on film many more plays that make you go WOW as opposed to scratching your head. The problem is. You LOOK for the plays that make you scratch your head because people like you would rather be right than watch the Cowboys succeed. I can show you A LOT of film of Romo that will have you scratching your head too. He was still a very good QB. Ive seen Mahomes miss wide open WRs too, Brady, Rodgers, Montana, Elway, ALL MISSED WIDE OPEN RECEIVERS at times. But they didnt play for the Cowboys so you just sit there in awe of their greatness lol. What a joke some of our fans can be

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I can show you on film many more plays that make you go WOW as opposed to scratching your head. The problem is. You LOOK for the plays that make you scratch your head because people like you would rather be right than watch the Cowboys succeed. I can show you A LOT of film of Romo that will have you scratching your head too. He was still a very good QB. Ive seen Mahomes miss wide open WRs too, Brady, Rodgers, Montana, Elway, ALL MISSED WIDE OPEN RECEIVERS at times. But they didnt play for the Cowboys so you just sit there in awe of their greatness lol. What a joke some of our fans can be
Dak doesn't make "WOW" plays. He makes safe plays. He doesn't take the type of chances that lead to "WOW" plays.

And once again, yes, please bring up all time great QBs to defend Dak, because he is just like them lol

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
MEANWHILE....:lmao2:
dallas-cowboy-running-back-meme-al-bundy.jpg
He/she will say anything and twist any scenario to attempt a point. Soon you'll be propositioned to make a sillier bet for forum accounts.
It gets tiredsome to the point where you just keep scrolling. Better yet, ignore option ignited lol. Sometimes I peek & find members I have on ignore still replying to me. HELLO! :laugh:

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
MEANWHILE....:lmao2:
dallas-cowboy-running-back-meme-al-bundy.jpg
It gets tiredsome to the point where you just keep scrolling. Better yet, ignore option ignited lol. Sometimes I peek & find members I have on ignore still replying to me. HELLO! :laugh:
It's a psychosis.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"people like me".....

That's rich.

Gee OTHER QB's even great ones miss too? NO WAY? Thank you SO much for THAT information. LIFE CHANGINING I tell ya.

Look and get this through your skull...I am not a hater. I have supported and cheered on Dak since the beginning. I have said MANY times he is plenty good enough for us to win. I listed a couple plays he broke my heart...just like Romo did. So NOW I'm a hater?

Please dude...if you wanna fight with hater go hang with Pappy...you'll have more fun there.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dak doesn't make "WOW" plays. He makes safe plays. He doesn't take the type of chances that lead to "WOW" plays.

And once again, yes, please bring up all time great QBs to defend Dak, because he is just like them lol
You dont think Dak has made 1 WOW play in his 6 years here? I can list 10 off the top of my head. You just refuse to believe it because of your agenda driven hatred and need to be right. You just once again proved. You dont like the guy. Nothing to do with his football ability. You just plain dont like him. And thats fine lol.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You dont think Dak has made 1 WOW play in his 6 years here? I can list 10 off the top of my head. You just refuse to believe it because of your agenda driven hatred and need to be right. You just once again proved. You dont like the guy. Nothing to do with his football ability. You just plain dont like him. And thats fine lol.
I don't see you fighting with CowboyRoy about this VERY same thing with Zeke. Maybe you have I haven;t seen it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I didn't say that.

He's made some good plays, but he is not that type of QB. He's safe and boring.

I don't know him, but it is kinda hard to like someone that promotes violence against refs. I thought he was at least a good person until he did that.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I didn't say that.

He's made some good plays, but he is not that type of QB. He's safe and boring.

I don't know him, but it is kinda hard to like someone that promotes violence against refs. I thought he was at least a good person until he did that.
Yeah I am sure you have never said anything in anger to anyone. Get over yourself. The guy literally spends 90 percent of his time working with charities and all kinds of other things. Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee. Yet you are going to judge him on one comment he made after a loss? Just admit you dont like him we can all see it. Its not hard lol.

GINeric

Reaction score
Uhm, since Brady won a superbowl in that period and was injured for the AFC championship game that season I don't know what you're talking about. Had Dak already won a SB noone would say a thing. In this context however one playoff win in all his career so far tells the whole picture and thats that. Sure it's also because of the team and coaches he played for, but at his position he's the guy in focus. And like Brees, maybe Dak needs a team change to get his break through? ;)

But anyway, let him take us to an NFC championship game and it's a different story. Until then the current narrative fits pretty well.

I've already said that was an accident. I meant P. Manning and Brees, not Brady.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah I am sure you have never said anything in anger to anyone. Get over yourself. The guy literally spends 90 percent of his time working with charities and all kinds of other things. Walter Payton Man of the Year nominee. Yet you are going to judge him on one comment he made after a loss? Just admit you dont like him we can all see it. Its not hard lol.
I also judge him on allowing his brother to be his mouth piece on social media and dog all of his teammates.

Oh, and him calling fans "bandwagon" for criticizing his bad play.

That stuff don't scream "likeable" to me. Maybe you dig it, but I don't.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I also judge him on allowing his brother to be his mouth piece on social media and dog all of his teammates.

Oh, and him calling fans "bandwagon" for criticizing his bad play.

That stuff don't scream "likeable" to me. Maybe you dig it, but I don't.
Allowing his brother? Isnt Dak the younger one? You are probably someone who loves to discuss freedom of speech when it suits you, but when its someone else using their legal right to it you use it against them.

Tad is Tad. Dak is Dak. They are 2 different people. You think Dak gives a flying you know what about what his brother posts on social media? lol.

Also. Dak didnt call fans bandwagon. You have been proven wrong about this so many times. Why dont you tell everyone here the real reason you dont like Dak?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Allowing his brother? Isnt Dak the younger one? You are probably someone who loves to discuss freedom of speech when it suits you, but when its someone else using their legal right to it you use it against them.

Tad is Tad. Dak is Dak. They are 2 different people. You think Dak gives a flying you know what about what his brother posts on social media? lol.

Also. Dak didnt call fans bandwagon. You have been proven wrong about this so many times. Why dont you tell everyone here the real reason you dont like Dak?
Dak pays the bills. I don't care abut the age.

Dak should care seeing as how Tad is always dogging Daks teammates. Tad wouldn't' say that stuff unless Dak was comfortable with it.

“We’ve got to get back to believing in the basics and just playing fundamental football and being smarter,” Prescott explained during his postgame press conference. “Being smart, as I said, being able to keep the officials out of the game, playing complimentary football, scoring touchdowns when the defense gets turnovers and we’ll be okay. [And] the sense is, I’m sure a bunch of people are jumping off the bandwagon, which is fine with us because we know what we’re capable of."

I expect a formal apology.

GINeric

Reaction score

Im glad someone else has discovered the "Jim Crow" of this football forum. Dak could win 10 superbowls and capture the career passing yardage record and that weakling would still dislike Dak and make all kinds of excuses why Dak isn't a good quarterback in his weak mind.

I told everyone here that all you have to do is read what he types and you can see what he's really about. It has absolutely nothing to do with football, he hates Dak for the same reason Jesse Owens, Hank Aaron, Ali, and a string of other athletes of a certain complexion were hated. You gotta understand its useless talking to the scum of the earth coward types like that about any sports.

Tells you alot about the inbreds that raise these types of cowards.