Prescott doesn’t care about Cowboys critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dak Prescott on Cowboys critics: “I’ve been in this organization eight years, whether you ***** about it or not, it’s not going to stop. That’s just how it goes. To me, it’s fun. Because when things go our way and we win this thing, it’s going to make it all that much sweeter. Say what you want, we get to go out there and we get to do it.”

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Dak fan or no, I have to feel for these players getting asked stupid questions over and over and over trying to bait them into saying something controversial. If he just replied "no comment" . . . . that would be controversial. If they get the cliche' response just right, it doesn't even make it to media.

bigE79

Reaction score

Dak Prescott on Cowboys critics: “I’ve been in this organization eight years, whether you ***** about it or not, it’s not going to stop. That’s just how it goes. To me, it’s fun. Because when things go our way and we win this thing, it’s going to make it all that much sweeter. Say what you want, we get to go out there and we get to do it.”

Someone is butthurt..want to shut people up,how about less talking and more proving... we've heard this same story for 6yrs now..time to **** or get off the pot.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every time Dak talks all I hear is

giphy.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Someone is butthurt..want to shut people up,how about less talking and more proving... we've heard this same story for 6yrs now..time to **** or get off the pot.
If the photo is indicative of the situation, someone elicited that response at a press conference. I don't think he just randomly blurted it out...Of course, I could be mistaken. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.