Prescott doesn’t care about Cowboys critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

morat1959

Reaction score
Quick google search says Dak has 12 4th quarter comebacks and 19 game winning drives which is less than Romo's 24 4th quarter comebacks and 29 game winning drives. Not that either of those statistics matter, as wins are not a QB stat and if they were why would it be better to be losing in the 4th quarter and considering Dak averages more wins that seems to imply Dak avoids falling behind which is just as good, but was was merely pointing out that every number you gave was wrong.
Why aren’t the wins and not falling behind a team stat or only you able to dissect between team and individual stats? Can’t have it both ways.

Kumala808

Reaction score
All you clowns whinning about wanting dak to be gone. Like he cares what you want

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Geez….you guys make up more garbage and make more stupid inferences. Whether you want another QB or not, this is exactly what you want any player to say. It’s what Parsons should be saying instead of whining. Guys get asked questions; they answer them. A player gets asked about the media criticism, a player says it doesn’t matter. It comes with the territory. Basically, we use it as fuel, but don’t take it seriously. That’s what a player should say and do.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Since Dak doesn't care about his critics anyway, I have a confession to make. I think Dak is a very boring player and boring at his position. There I said it. Yes, I feel better.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since Dak doesn't care about his critics anyway, I have a confession to make. I think Dak is a very boring player and boring at his position. There I said it. Yes, I feel better.
Most boring offense ever with that Dakko.
Miss the days of Romo and Dez.................

Brooksey

Reaction score
I prefer you switch teams. Dak isn't going anywhere, so either support or go find another QB to root for.
I could care less what you prefer. We all support Dak but we'll criticize him when he plays bad if we want, it's a fan forum.
If you can't handle it or if you don't understand, maybe you should take a break, think about it and then come back later. You seem like a troubled guy.

I hope Dak throws for 500 and 4 td's against the Rams.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Are you full of blind hate or just plain ignorant. Notice I said ignorant and not the other word not allowed on this site. Go back and look at the game stats I provided on Dak the last game the Cowboys played two weeks ago against the Chargers. Dak averaged 9.9 yards per catch. It doesn't get much clearer how Dak was throwing downfield.
blind hate? You are one of the dudes on here who love to throw the "hater" word around for anybody critical of our QB. You cannot pick and choose the games that Dak puts up okay stats, you have to look at the bigger picture. Again, he can put up numbers against the wicked step sisters of the NFL but not the teams we have to beat. The Chargers and their coach have been the biggest joke of a franchise over the last few years, and nobody is ready to annoint Dak our saviour after beating these types of teams. Look at the likes on my post to see that I am far from along with this, and you can continue to support our QB no matter what which is perfectly fine, but I will not call you a "homer" and insult you, as you calling me a "hater" is insulting because I expect more. And oh, if Dak puts up numbers this weekend against the Rams will you run around town hoisting a pretend Lombardi trophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.