Prescott doesn’t care about Cowboys critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak fan or no, I have to feel for these players getting asked stupid questions over and over and over trying to bait them into saying something controversial. If he just replied "no comment" . . . . that would be controversial. If they get the cliche' response just right, it doesn't even make it to media.
I don;t feel sorry for any of them for anything. Granted, they HAVE worked hard and dedicated their life...but it's still a choice...and pays well.

Some people...through no fault of their own...work 12 hour days 6-7 days a week just to make some ends meet.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If he can’t shut the noise out he has bigger problems than what’s happening on the field.

Playing to shut the critics up is not the driven ambition I’d hope to see.

He has a contract which sets him up for life. He’s one of 32 QB’s who made a starting job .

These 1700 + NFL players are all the best of the best and winners to make it this far. They can’t get caught up in the media and fan BS that you’re a loser if your team can’t win a championship .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
But there is a difference between a critic and trolling.

And he’s probably speaking more to the trolling .

Nav22

Reaction score
we aren't going to do this again are we? QBR in plays up to 15 yards or something? Terrible records vs above .500 teams, only better than Butt Fumble or something? I don't blame Dak for shunning the critics, but these are words only, and his play will be the only things to shut them up, including me
You're literally just making up things that have zero basis in reality.

"Or something?" is smart to add when you know you're completely full of crap.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's better than most NFL starting QBs.

If you knew football, you'd know that.
Of course but it’s the trolling that he hasn’t and won’t ever win a championship is the driving force .

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Dak Prescott on Cowboys critics: “I’ve been in this organization eight years, whether you ***** about it or not, it’s not going to stop. That’s just how it goes. To me, it’s fun. Because when things go our way and we win this thing, it’s going to make it all that much sweeter. Say what you want, we get to go out there and we get to do it.”

Honey pie, you already won your thing for the past eight years. Give it just a little more time for us fans to *****.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak fan or no, I have to feel for these players getting asked stupid questions over and over and over trying to bait them into saying something controversial. If he just replied "no comment" . . . . that would be controversial. If they get the cliche' response just right, it doesn't even make it to media.
Exactly! Some of these fans revel in the negativity surrounding this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.