Prescott doesn’t care about Cowboys critics

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfan1

Reaction score
neither he or Jerry give a **.... what the zone thinks. In the event you havent figured that out. Winning isnt easy in the NFL and hes done it fairly well along with the rest of the team. Hes got another shot this year. If the fact that we dont have that 6th lombardi bothers you so much Im sure the Eages nest is looking for posters.

Reaction score

Dak Prescott on Cowboys critics: “I’ve been in this organization eight years, whether you ***** about it or not, it’s not going to stop. That’s just how it goes. To me, it’s fun. Because when things go our way and we win this thing, it’s going to make it all that much sweeter. Say what you want, we get to go out there and we get to do it.”

Show me, don't tell me! The complete lack of execution is alarming but there's a chance that the light bulb comes on and these guys actually take off (hopium in full effect)

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
9th in Total QBR, 4-2 record.

Maybe you guys miss the Chad Hutchinson days? I don't.
we aren't going to do this again are we? QBR in plays up to 15 yards or something? Terrible records vs above .500 teams, only better than Butt Fumble or something? I don't blame Dak for shunning the critics, but these are words only, and his play will be the only things to shut them up, including me

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Blah blah blah. You are not winning crap. Im a critic and i cant wait for the day your gone lol
I can't wait for the Dak led Cowboys to reach a championship game and prove you wrong. Make sure to show up when you get proven wrong.

visionary

Reaction score

Dak Prescott on Cowboys critics: “I’ve been in this organization eight years, whether you ***** about it or not, it’s not going to stop. That’s just how it goes. To me, it’s fun. Because when things go our way and we win this thing, it’s going to make it all that much sweeter. Say what you want, we get to go out there and we get to do it.”

“Thats my leader”
:grin:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
we dont know if he cares, people say things to reporters to look good, dont trust what people say in interviews

RS12

Reaction score
Country club atmosphere from the top down. Of course they dont care. The big fat checks dont bounce and keep coming. Why should they?

leeblair

Reaction score

Of course he doesn't care; he's a millionaire at the fans expense.
Garrett taught him to be like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.